ET audio 2/11/2018

NiggV

4 minutes ago, Ace Krave said:

that's me calling for that u tomato LMFAO

btw u got kicked from your own clan tried to make your own and not 1 person left to join you #feelsacekrave

I bet your mum had to hold you down again to stop you shaking after we gave u the boot

1 minute ago, TheReal said:

how come ur clan doesnt scim when you tell them too? btw stay losing to atl and we'll keep competing with xlpcs :)

the only fights they won was when I was carrying them and now @aaron posts my victory vids as a retaliation to his defeat.

3 minutes ago, Ace Krave said:

that's me calling for that u tomato LMFAO

you never called that you stayed muted btw

Just now, quit said:

this @GENOCIDE LEADER kid sounds so fucking digusting

3 minutes ago, TheReal said:

how come ur clan doesnt scim when you tell them too? btw stay losing to atl and we'll keep competing with xlpcs :)

edge recruits compared to kids who played for a year what do you expect we are teaching them everyday but you wouldnt know cuz you dont recruit new people into this scene

3 minutes ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

you never called that you stayed muted btw

edge recruits compared to kids who played for a year what do you expect we are teaching them everyday but you wouldnt know cuz you dont recruit new people into this scene

they ain't gonna learn anything from you based on that audio kid lmfao

Just now, Ace Krave said:

u seem mad

your the angry one lmfao u were telling me and brock you need to go for jogs and dog walks to calm your head and that you shake when you come off the game:lol: and after we kicked you for suicide botting our cc account you tried to start your own cc calling us scammers and nobody joined you:lol:

Lonely irl

lonely in game

must be ace krave

1 minute ago, Aaronn said:

your the angry one lmfao u were telling me and brock you need to go for jogs and dog walks to calm your head and that you shake when you come off the game:lol: and after we kicked you for suicide botting our cc account you tried to start your own cc calling us scammers and nobody joined you:lol:

Lonely irl

lonely in game

must be ace krave

confirm