who are u rooting for in rivalry?

Martin Tyler

39 minutes ago, Niblet said:

i don't prep clans below me. Already 3 peated ur daddy clan eop..... ty come again

You keep putting up a front and be scared of Fearless. I'll keep clapping you in the wild every time you attempt a midweek. Expect tanks on you every event btw just for acting like an tomato.

Still want that prep btw???

IR vs SUP - no contest reduced to rag/snipe on weekends rofl.

IR vs PX - ngl PX are putting up a good fight but won't last long 

EOP vs FOE -  seems like its turning into EOP vs cluster of dead hater clans, will be intersting to see how long it lasts. 

AAO vs SF - SF are free Ws 

12 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

You keep putting up a front and be scared of Fearless. I'll keep clapping you in the wild every time you attempt a midweek. Expect tanks on you every event btw just for acting like an tomato.

Still want that prep btw???

bro are u still mad

1 hour ago, Niblet said:

nah the lpc scene is ass no clans preps and all clans do is bring mains. meanwhile op has closed 4 times and not accomplished anything lel

are you talking about the big boy scene being ass when you (rage) have difficulty in the minor leagues where it's the easiest competition in existence? Talk about a brown sticky stuff clan and a brown sticky stuff rank named @Niblet struggling l0l

1 hour ago, The Prospector said:

are you talking about the big boy scene being ass when you (rage) have difficulty in the minor leagues where it's the easiest competition in existence? Talk about a brown sticky stuff clan and a brown sticky stuff rank named @Niblet struggling l0l

? ur clan pulled 30 in every scene for 2 years straight and i went 10-1 against u in f2p preps. don't make me laugh bro