Phoenix F2p Saturday ft. Everyone and IR xLPC

Edgi

3 hours ago, Gelsey said:

u realize that we couldn't hit half of your clan, so your 60s cmb opts doesn't count as you were afraid to fight deep? while we were waiting at ne ruins and mossies you were fighting apex at lvl 5 wildy? are you fucking delusional kids or what, pussy sht clan IR

Probably shouldn't have trained that def and you coulda attacked..... There were also a lot of 70s with you I couldn't attack either. And Idk what you mean we rushed you east of black chins and obliterated you. 

1 hour ago, Spiral Tribe said:

1 addy boy on a mission

Saw at least 2-3 addy and a couple of rune. Forced to get def to try and remain relevant. 

Salso is the leak btw. 

1 hour ago, C0M said:

Probably shouldn't have trained that def and you coulda attacked..... There were also a lot of 70s with you I couldn't attack either. And Idk what you mean we rushed you east of black chins and obliterated you. 

Saw at least 2-3 addy and a couple of rune. Forced to get def to try and remain relevant. 

Salso is the leak btw. 

i couldn't att even your 70ss? at 13 port as im 88 maxed cmb? and if you know me better, you should know im against those "def" reetards and been flaming them on every trip, so you make no sense here to quoting me kid, better luck next time.

Ye u rushed us east chins when none of our ranks paid attention lmao and were just chill talk on ts, when we ask for deep fight...you declined it lmao, so wuu2 again?

45 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Can confirm from watching ur join.me that u got smoked by ir all trip lmfao. Making this topic wont change that fact. Imagine losing 8 opts within the first 20 seconds of ur rush. 

imagine avoiding us to fight deep and instead take fight vs ir at lvl 5 wildy and ditch l00000l 

1 minute ago, Gelsey said:

i couldn't att even your 70ss? at 13 port as im 88 maxed cmb? and if you know me better, you should know im against those "def" reetards and been flaming them on every trip, so you make no sense here to quoting me kid, better luck next time.

Ye u rushed us east chins when none of our ranks paid attention lmao and were just chill talk on ts, when we ask for deep fight...you declined it lmao, so wuu2 again?

Braindead Gelsey. We'll smoke you all trip today if your ranks will even fight us.

Nice intel btw.

Salso is the leak.

54 minutes ago, C0M said:

Braindead Gelsey. We'll smoke you all trip today if your ranks will even fight us.

Nice intel btw.

Salso is the leak.

Nice intel btw by you lmfao, keep avoiding our fights and ranks for clean 1 v 1 lmfao

we not fighting 60s clan at ditch or lvl 5 where we can hit only 5 of you from your 50 members on trip l000l delusional kid

u can't smoke anyone clean 1 v 1 lmfao, what u gonna do about us, will see about today rofl "D

sit down and stfu now randy