Item Overlay (OSBuddy Pro)

Wardy

The list of items below will show when a valuable item is on the ground. This accounts for anything you can think of that has value. I made this myself from scratch to include all relevant items for pures and any item other valuable item. If you can think of any items that you don't see on that list that could be added, please let me know. I've tested this on a couple of F2p PK trips and it's worked wonderfully spamming useless items.

If you have OSBuddy pro, go into Overlays > Item Overlay, then go into the settings. Add everything below in the code box into 'Highlighted Items', then turn 'Only show highlighted items' on.

Enjoy.

* ring,* of key,Death rune,Nature rune,Chaos rune,Rune *,Granite *,Snapdragon seed,Ranarr seed,Clue scroll *,Leaf bladed sword,Abyssal whip,Kraken tentacle,Draconic visage,Dragon *,Runite *,* Battlestaff,Magic logs,Long bone,Curved bone,Bandos *,Staff of the dead,battlestaff,Zamorak *,Saradomin *,Armadyl *,Shield left half,Blood rune,Law rune,Godsword *,Dark bow,Black mask (10),Trident of the *,Uncharged Trident,Mystic *,* head,Diamond bolts (e),Yew *,Magic seed,Palm tree seed,Uncut *,Dark fishing bait,Onyx *,Malediction *,Odium *,Fedora,* defender,Fire cape,Fighter torso,Void *,Herb,Prayer Potion*,Sanfew serum*,Saradomin Brew*,Super Restore*,3rd *,Infinity *,Robin Hood Hat,Ranger Boots,Rangers' Tunic,Amulet of Fury,Berserker Necklace,Book of *,* book,Onyx,Slayer *,Master Wand,Wizard Boots,Adamant Platebody,Astral rune,Soul rune,Lava dragon *,Wyvern *,Enchanted *,Occult Necklace,Decorative *,* halo,Ancient *,Holy Sandals,Mystic Smoke Staff,Amulet of Glory*,Amulet of Glory,Black d'hide *,Bearhead,Mage's Book,Toadflax,Ranarr weed,Snapdragon,Super Combat *,Combat bracelet*,Combat bracelet,Diamond,Dragonstone,Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Purple sweets,Toktz*,* page *,Spirit Shield,Blessed Spirit Shield,Arcane *,Elysian *,Spectral *,Holy Elixir,Ring Of The Gods,Zamorakian *,Dharoks *,Veracs *,Ahrims *,Guthans *,Torags *,Karils *,Ecumencial Key,Mysterious Emblem,Mysterious Emblem*,Tyrannical Ring,Pharaoh's *,Toadflax seed,Avantoe seed,Torstol seed,Dwarf weed seed,Anchovy pizza,Swordfish,Shark,Dark crab,Tuna potato,Adamantite Bar,Crystal *,Toxic Blowpipe,Tanzanite fang,Jar of *,Serpentine *,Zulrah*,Magic Fang,Toxic *,

Note: This isn't 100% perfect and there are some valuable items that might not show up. Some irrelevant items may also show up too. The only way to perfect this is by giving me feedback and I'll change it accordingly.

Thanks. I am still puzzled as to how osbuddy is even legitimately allowed client for all the brown sticky stuff it can do.. It is borderline macroing already.

The founder of OSBuddy is best buddies with one of the Jmods. Whenever Jagex thinks something is too strong, they just ask them to tone it down a bit (Like they did with the world hopper, you have to wait 3 game ticks to hop now).

The founder of OSBuddy is best buddies with one of the Jmods. Whenever Jagex thinks something is too strong, they just ask them to tone it down a bit (Like they did with the world hopper, you have to wait 3 game ticks to hop now).

OSBuddy still gives people the advantage over the original in-game client. I believe jagex used to have a rule against 3rd party clients, but idk about now. I did remember them banning accounts waayy back because they used Swiftswitch(now swiftkit)

OSBuddy still gives people the advantage over the original in-game client. I believe jagex used to have a rule against 3rd party clients, but idk about now. I did remember them banning accounts waayy back because they used Swiftswitch(now swiftkit)

Thing is they can't ban 70% of the playerbase. OSBuddy is extremely popular and used by pretty much all those who play the game seriously. Banning their entire playerbase would kill old school.

Thing is they can't ban 70% of the playerbase. OSBuddy is extremely popular and used by pretty much all those who play the game seriously. Banning their entire playerbase would kill old school.

Don't worry, 3 weeks ago I got banned on my main Perm for using an auto typer.

Can't even appeal, so I Tweeted Jagex, and they said there's nothing they can do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...