RE: LPC Clanning.

TBR

11 hours ago, P R O D said:

But you don't welcome opinion ; I attempted to state ideas and suggestions for xlpc last year but no one cared to listen so I gave up. I would pm ranks to get ambassador for my clan which I was leading and still nothing ,. Not even a reply. So yes when I've been shunned out from your team you could see why my opinion is so one sided. 

My problem again is not with the site or the operations of the site but instead the fact that it takes so long to identify an issue and even longer to propose a soloution. And I do see your point as well xlpc has never been stable enough to reinforce cotm or wcotm but with it being a begining to clanning there needs to be something for the clans who want to participate to fall back on. 

If I don't listen to discourse, then I wouldn't be having this conversation with you. I am not sure which suggestions you are referring to at all, do you have a topic? There has been a number of suggestions like COTM for xlpc that we had to shoot down because such suggestions only encouraged 43 prayer for cwa. The ambassadors are handled by @Andy and afaik they always been up to date.

Then what suggestions do you have for clans to fall back on?