RE: LPC Clanning.

TBR

Not going to read 4 pages of garbage. I agree that xLPC does well to bring new blood into the community, but it also should not be a focal point. As it stands, there are at least 2-3 clans worth of people who exclusively xLPC for whatever reason. The scene and both communities would benefit much more if xLPC clans actively tried to move up rather than hold themselves down artificially. In regards to making tanks...if you enjoy that go find the nearest bridge and take a leap. 

All of these comments are so damn childish. If you want the scene then drop all of this over beef that is useless now of days. Only thing that matters to people on this community is their ego. No one gives a fuck about old rivalries or old clans. Another thing is the two scene community isn't working anymore. If you want this community to actually grow then clans need more room to grow. The xLPC can't move up especially when it's mainly in-game recruits and soon as the move up your at the highest bracket with clans  been around for years so new clans can't get better.

As a xlpc leader we can't even tell in game recruits about this website. It's all about doxing, hacking, or stop banter that doesn't mean brown sticky stuff anymore. We literally have 40 in my teamspeak 3 that are brand new clanners that could have been involved in this community but this community is too cancerous.

7 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

aren't you the guy that tried bringing mains on your pure clan's trips in the lpc bracket only to get your ass beat so hard you had to leave? unlucky dude. 

Every clan you've been in has closed or slumped because of you

I killed ub btw and made them irrelevant cry about it

2 hours ago, Don Elmir said:

FS brings mains to snipe 70+ combat accounts. EnVy brings 0 mains, only over combat accounts, that get sniped by FS tanks, which is okay with us. You deliberately bring mains to boost your cape counter, cause you really couldn't compete without them, and also you use 60 combat tanks, and one of your ranks "Phef" even plays on a tank l0l! 

You bring atleast 5-10 mains NOT TO MENTION LVL 3'S IN YOUR CAPES TO SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT LIKE HOLY brown sticky stuff HOW TRASH CAN YOU GET LOOOL

7 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

s/o to UB the true innovators of clanning, spawning hundreds of posts and dozens of topics by weak imitator parody clans 

Ub was one of the more irrelevant and trash clans to ever exist. So irrelevant that during your brief irrelevant existence nobody respected you and now that you're closed by CD nobody still respects or even remembers ub for that matter the only thing they remember is that you had a fruitcake leader and trash rank team who get any clan they join killed or closed.

1 hour ago, Titans said:

I agree that xLPC does well to bring new blood into the community, but it also should not be a focal point.

How can we cater to LPCs when they don't want to prep each other, crash each other fights and generally be utter douchebags with no real objective in mind?

A while back we told Danny to try organize a meeting to create an honor code but he was shouted down as usual

11 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

How can we cater to LPCs when they don't want to prep each other, crash each other fights and generally be utter douchebags with no real objective in mind?

A while back we told Danny to try organize a meeting to create an honor code but he was shouted down as usual

Only in your minds would telling Danny (FOM leader who supported FOM doxing) to organize a meeting to create an honor code be a good idea l0l

18 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

don't forget that i coined and created "xlpc"

Even though you didn't create the xlpcs, why does trying to get recognition for it matter? Sounds like an ego issue there. The clans that opened as xlpcs created "xlpc" lmao gloryhunter the only thing you created was a website that you can barely keep under control

9 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

aren't you the guy that tried bringing mains on your pure clan's trips in the lpc bracket only to get your ass beat so hard you had to leave? unlucky dude. 

arent you the dude from ub that got his clan closed?

1 hour ago, slushpuppeh said:

don't forget that i coined and created "xlpc"

Actually you didn't create brown sticky stuff lol. xLPC didn't have any community help until maybe May of last year and we have been doing xLPC way before that. So don't say you created xLPC because you didn't.

I think people needa realise bringing mains isn't solely a clans/leaderships fault, where's the personal responsibility from the individual members who log onto these mains? If they didn't multi-log and bring mains I think the number in use would drop dramatically. If you personally use a main a rag you're part of the problem.

Cd are the ones who started bringing mains from the very beginning in an attempt to compete. Now other clans choose to bring mains and they have a fit. Ironic isnt it?

this singles guy is a total tomato. I suggest staying away from such idiocy 

I find it funny how people are so thick in the head to come talking about CD bringing mains, and we're the cancer and bla bla bla, when they are no angels themselves and its proven time and time again that they are not innocent themselves, while they try to troll and make it seem like CD did it in the first place. Smart people would've seen this topic, as a topic of seeing others trying to ruin the pure scene and TBR trying to find the real cause for disruption, while cauliflower Envy people are just saying dumb brown sticky stuff because we're clearing them week in, week out, and they can't handle being a recycled clan that gets buttpuffed everytime they re-open. 

Truth is, these kids that are making mains will only make the scene cancer, and those who are in favor for it, instead of demonstrating an approval of justice to those who are in charge, will bitch about it at some point when it hits them as well. 

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Actually you didn't create brown sticky stuff lol. xLPC didn't have any community help until maybe May of last year and we have been doing xLPC way before that. So don't say you created xLPC because you didn't.

3 hours ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

You did not create anything l0l you are a owner of a site that barely helps the pure scene and "xlpc" has been here way before your time

If I remember correctly shortly after the xlpc scene was created @slushpuppeh tried to get involved and control it and they told him to fuck off l000l slush is just salty his terrible help wasn't needed and all he could do was host a website

4 hours ago, Brad said:

I introduced the term and concept in 2015 because the other tiers were so cancer and toxic. We have had about 3 iterations so far since 2015.

Also I offered free Teamspeak hosting to any new xLPC clans who are new and need hosting boost. I think around 6 clansish took up my offer.

All while you trying to figure out how to lead your 9th clan or generally doing something selfish and irrelevant