An Open Letter to Eruption of Pussies: FOE Declares a CWA P2P Fullout

holydreams

Just now, Leech said:

Justin bieber? is that your best come back? If you're rich irl why are you suicidal nice lie bro

suicidal and my life is still 100x better than yours will ever be lmfao. no matter what you do you will always just be a failure on runescape and in real life ahhahahahaahaha

Just now, Remy said:

suicidal and my life is still 100x better than yours will ever be lmfao. no matter what you do you will always just be a failure on runescape and in real life ahhahahahaahaha

So u admit your suicidal.. thats not a joke go get some help. Playing runescape in a teamspeak with jordai,psycho j,holydreams and hanuman will probably make your symptoms worse 

1 minute ago, Leech said:

So u admit your suicidal.. thats not a joke go get some help. Playing runescape in a teamspeak with jordai,psycho j,holydreams and hanuman will probably make your symptoms worse 

do you think playing runescape in a teamspeak with wannabes like dull jojo solo king thimaah and murd will make girls like you? you've got a lot to work on irl, i'd recommend less rs for you

Just now, Remy said:

do you think playing runescape in a teamspeak with wannabes like dull jojo solo king thimaah and murd will make girls like you? you've got a lot to work on irl, i'd recommend less rs for you

Brother you're the one who's fighting depression at the age of like 19. You should think about yourself and quit rs go fix your life up, you think making brown sticky stuffty beats is a real career? l0l 

1 minute ago, Leech said:

Brother you're the one who's fighting depression at the age of like 19. You should think about yourself and quit rs go fix your life up, you think making brown sticky stuffty beats is a real career? l0l 

my life is perfect im rich young and can do anything i want. you are still just as weird and gross looking as you were 5 yrs ago. i think you're the one that has to make some changes...

Just now, Remy said:

my life is perfect im rich young and can do anything i want. you are still just as weird and gross looking as you were 5 yrs ago. i think you're the one that has to make some changes...

If your life is perfect why did u try and hang yourself? go to the hospital kid save yourself before it's too late

Just now, Mulatto said:

@DULL @debb @bOb @JoJo @Jack @Parm

no wonder y u wont accept l00l

no wonder u quit eop LMFAO who wouldnt bully a kid that stutters this fucking hard LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

keep bumping my topic btw and bark for me like the dog u are l0000000000l

this is what 4 years of no education will do to ur brain

3 minutes ago, Leech said:

If your life is perfect why did u try and hang yourself? go to the hospital kid save yourself before it's too late

you've been telling everyone you are on a diet for the past 3 years but you look just as weird and deformed as you did 5 years ago man. runescape isn't working out for you i suggest you move on dumb geek

Just now, Remy said:

you've been telling everyone you are on a diet for the past 3 years but you look just as weird as you did 5 years ago man. runescape isn't working out for you i suggest you move on

Every clan you've joined on runescape has closed...plus you're suicidal I would use your own advice..

Just now, Leech said:

Every clan you've joined on runescape has closed...plus you're suicidal I would use your own advice..

you're in a clan that closed 3 times within 2 months and you still can't move on from the game bro when will you learn that you aren't good enough. better start working on that diet again irl for the 7th time....

On 3/27/2018 at 7:17 AM, Leech said:

No... you were legit In this fight. I can got through it and give you your rsn if u want...

Are you lost? LOL

I quit after Solo closed the clan twice, and didn't come back  until the middle of 2016 for a week attending a prep versus Doom. Came back around January of last year and quit once again in early October.

You know? When you PMed my sister on Facebook and leaked her name? XD!

Y'all love to make up stories :^).