An Open Letter to Eruption of Pussies: FOE Declares a CWA P2P Fullout

holydreams

10 minutes ago, Lol cancer said:

@JoJo i closed eom twice btw u alright bud?

this nigga got perfected in a 47v47 LMAO

this nigga also got his ass shut down during a prep l00l

@JoJo do u remember when ur elder was about to get taken and u literally broke down?

@Murd and i saved ur ass, we legit felt sorry for u man hahahaha

yikes eop l0l

https://www.foe-rs.com/forums/topic/122584-i-honestly-feel-bad-for-eop-at-this-point/

With Tyler taking the reigns from Solo K1ng a couple of years back, EOP was in a terrible state, both in the wilderness and clan wars. At that period of time, they literally had nothing to lose by taking defeats in clan wars, hence the decision was made by Tyler to suicide prepping TLP and notoriously FOE.

OaHJzjd.png

This obviously didn't seem to work out seeing as he didn't understand why he lost.

With his departure to ROT last year, I took over the reigns alongside ToyCar/debb/Nick and together we created a P2P powerhouse, something I envisioned for quite some time, but never really had the time or chance. Tyler never seemed to be able to address what was going wrong in any of the losses the clan took, where as my leadership quickly understood our flaws, and then of course came up with solutions to fix them.

Guy must have thought that the same quality that was produced by my leadership would give him the same results, he was wrong.

Dropping preps to clans such as IR and Misfits who have the worst quality members in the pure community must have been really tough to take, quite embarrassing I must say. Ever since these losses it's gotten to the point where EOP have resorted to battling it out with  low tier clans such as AAO, to help boost their confidence and morale.

The J Cup is only a few months away and if I honestly was in Tyler's shoes I really do feel that they should close the clan with what was achieved last year instead of going into the J Cup with no chance of winning.

Just look at what happened the last time around... Glad I wasn't around to encounter this, yikes!

The current ranks opinions on EoP's state.

Officer:

z14OCgI.png

High Council:

XSySeY3.png