An Open Letter to Eruption of Pussies: FOE Declares a CWA P2P Fullout

holydreams

1 minute ago, holydreams said:

shame eop is weak as fuck

What's weak is when Tyler declares fullouts on FO and your first reaction is to come on EoP teamspeak to talk your way out of it and eventually decline it. Why didn't you accept our fullout declarations, danny?

Just now, Murd said:

What's weak is when Tyler declares fullouts on FO and your first reaction is to come on EoP teamspeak to talk your way out of it and eventually decline it. Why didn't you accept our fullout declarations, danny?

Just now, Murd said:

Funny because your own ranks and my irl friend told me it was all fake and EoPussies were never gonna do it in the beginning

imagine that lmao!

2 minutes ago, holydreams said:

Funny because your own ranks and my irl friend told me it was all fake and EoPussies were never gonna do it in the beginning

imagine that lmao!

If it was fake, then why didn't you accept it? Sounds like an excuse, remember that irl friend is the same one that you gave FO leaderboards to when he was babying you after two shots

Eruption of mains LMFAO. I didn't know so many lying fucks were in the osrs community, but I guess that's what happens when you abandon your morals as a decent human being. Have fun knowing your clan is irrelevant in the pure scene and will never go down in the history books.

9 minutes ago, Murd said:

If you have 155 pures you won't have any problem with fighting at GDZ, who wants to sit 55 people for a fight man that would be pretty fucked up

we gave u an uncapped fight on our anni @ gdz and you didn't take it ?

seems like when the ops are even u pussy out regardless of the setting 0_0

1 minute ago, Murd said:

If it was fake, then why didn't you accept it? Sounds like an excuse, remember that irl friend is the same one that you gave FO leaderboards to when he was babying you after two shots

oh yea I remember the many times you cried because it didnt go your way!

4 minutes ago, holydreams said:

imagine that lmao!

I remember telling them how autistic they were up until they told me that FOE weren't going to accept seeing as it was their Anniversary, was all a ploy for some cheap propaganda LOL

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just now, Satans said:

I mean, u did pussy out on your anni., could of had a dope fight on Sunday at GDZ, instead u crash everyone else, sad fom clan

you hyped your trip for 3 weeks solely to kill us then pussied out of a gdz fight on sat and hid gdz all sunday while we celebrated our anni killing every pure clan. 

feel sorry for my boys in red who have to deal with braindead retards like you every day