CP killing RD. STICK TO CLAN WARS FAGGOTS

Jorgito Gutiérrez

9aDpOJE.png

Look at the guy with the crystal bow with no other gear. you had about 20 other members doing the same brown sticky stuff coming in 1 item & this was around the time we were at GDZ, while u sat there and killed stragglers.

9aDpOJE.png

Look at the guy with the crystal bow with no other gear. you had about 20 other members doing the same brown sticky stuff coming in 1 item & this was around the time we were at GDZ, while u sat there and killed stragglers.

Take off you're RD sun glasses kid, any OBJECTIVE and KNOWLEDGEABLE poster will tell you our IRREFUTABLE UNDENIABLE evidence shows us clearing you guys l0l.

Implying you've ever punished us before, god bless.

If you have a problem with my posts, feel free to report them or notify a mod, you quoting them with broccolied things only fills up my inbox :/

Once again cp looked like the winners 2day, just calling it how I see it :/

oh look! an OBJECTIVE NEUTRAL and one of more smarter posters on SB agrees CP were the WINNERS. give it up rd just admit the loose YOU guys had today :D

If you have a problem with my posts, feel free to report them or notify a mod, you quoting them with broccolied things only fills up my inbox :/

Seems like someone is still steamed that their clan got bullied both servers this weekend. There is two videos with 2 different POV's and it both shows CP getting pushed into singles, while the mains were hitting us.

Sucking off cp is a bad choice my friend  B)

Seems like someone is still steamed that their clan got bullied both servers this weekend. There is two videos with 2 different POV's and it both shows CP getting pushed into singles, while the mains were hitting us.

Sucking off cp is a bad choice my friend  B)

Me sucking off CP? I feel sorry for you man, if you weren't new to clanning in 2k14 you'd know how dumb you are sounding right now ll0l0.

Thanks for your feedback - but unfortunately we only value input from clans, not PK teams.

When you guys manage to scrape together more than 20 'little zerglings' to a weekend trip come back.