Do you think foe will open?

slushpuppy

Do you think foe will open?  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think foe will open?

• Yes
    • No

Na, they've tried previously and just ended up not bothering

If anything, they'll open, have some hype, it'll die down and probs give up in a month or two.

Thought of another clan on the scene will make pure clanning interesting though

who gives a brown sticky stuff if they last a month.  do u expect to play this game into your 30's?  lolol kid sit down.

who gives a brown sticky stuff if they last a month.  do u expect to play this game into your 30's?  lolol kid sit down.

That's besides the principle, I was just thinking about how yet again FOE throw their members around like rag dolls and waste their members times.

But hey if you have fun in a few months, I guess there's nothing wrong with that!

I really hope they do but it's highly unlikely

This is what I'm thinking, they could reopen if they wanted too but it won't be the same. as Braden said, they tried im the past but didn't work. They have lots of hype going tho, 100 in ts and heard they 3-0ed Eop or something (no flame). But imo clans like sko or rd will slump or close because they had so many members in them.

Just to imagine who there ranks would be, wouldn't work.

This is what I'm thinking, they could reopen if they wanted too but it won't be the same. as Braden said, they tried im the past but didn't work. They have lots of hype going tho, 100 in ts and heard they 3-0ed Eop or something (no flame). But imo clans like sko or rd will slump or close because they had so many members in them.

Just to imagine who there ranks would be, wouldn't work.

Lol! 5 people doesnt do anything to my clan.

Beside they were all ranks in for before they joined sko, I would rejoin too if I were them.

Would be kinda dumb to reopen tbh. Foe had a good run and ended on a good note. The ranks who are tryna reopen Foe (if they are), should really just make something new for themselves. Why take the chance to ruin the Foe name by reopening.

I knew all along MM wouldn't but I think FOE will, unlike MM most of their kids still play runescape and they can gather enough hype to recruit 2k14 kids who think FOE will be some sort of god like clan that never loses.

Will pull well for 2 months and be good matched, soon as they start getting grinded down by whoever is competing with them their ranks will probably stop caring and their members will realize FOE is no different to any other clan aside from their p2p fullout record, then will close again about 3 months after re-opening claiming they have proved whatever point they were trying to make.

Or they may not re-open, jeez there'd be some disappointed kids if that happened lmao.

i wonder what's gonna happen to kids who jumped along the hype train and left their current clans for it lmao

• 2 weeks later...