So much for LPC lol

Link`

Tbh as some as you were, I was pretty excited for LPC's to come back. I've always enjoyed clanning with much lower lvl pures. Building a low lvl pure clan with your friends and recruiting a bunch of new people who play runescape. LPC, in my opinion, is the best thing for pure clans. But you guys take this LPC scene way too serious. Every week you guys raise your requirements. Every week I see higher and higher combats on trips. Tbh I think Chaos and Curse were the only clans who actually followed the combat requirement that was set in the beginning of 40-69 combats. Now all I see is everyone on their main pures running around in 75+ and 80s sniping the 60s in LPC's. It's so fucking cauliflower. LPC isn't about having the highest combats on your trips. LPC isn't about having max pure stats.. Now I know a brand new "LPC" reopening that I know for a fact that'll be all 70s and 80s. GG LPC Community.

Get some respect guys, like seriously. Have a combat cap and stay with it. I understand that clan members keep training and raise their combats over time, but I expect combat caps to be raised over months time. Not every fucking week.

No one followed the cap from day 1.

Curse's leader was 78 from the day he joined. 

Chaos's Council already had a 76 and used it.

That's just two people to prove a point. The end goal of any good LPC is to eventually move up in brackets - that can't be done by restricting yourself.

Um no Curse's leader was combat 70. I was a leader at the time. I should know. And I told him to make a lower lvl pure.

And for Chaos. One 76? OK. But I'm talking about alllll the 70s and 80s I see on trips actually fighting lower lvl pures.

Curse was actually the first one to break the cap in minis lol

The rule was set that if the other clan was to agree on the combats they're bringing, then it's fine. so that's your guys's faults for accepting the clan wars fights.

No one followed the cap from day 1.

Curse's leader was 78 from the day he joined. 

Chaos's Council already had a 76 and used it.

That's just two people to prove a point. The end goal of any good LPC is to eventually move up in brackets - that can't be done by restricting yourself.

Only 1 acc over 75, im pretty sure you have 1 or more and i am certain of one...

and lets not forget the 75+ unit of relentless and the others that i haven't seen.

Only 1 acc over 75, im pretty sure you have 1 or more and i am certain of one...

and lets not forget the 75+ unit of relentless and the others that i haven't seen.

I've seen a chaos fall in at a trip and saw no one over 75 tbh. saw a 73 and 71, but mainly all 60s and 50s like it should be.

What did you really expect?

I must admit I have 2 people over the 75 CB cab but are currently training 2 accs that are like lvl 40 now to attend with.

We'll be sticking by the Def and CB cap. 

I expected this to happen. But all the leaders from the start talked and made an agreement so was HOPING people would have some respect and follow the rules.

it is 1-5 def. But even then a max 60 attack pure is cb83. Like I said LPC isn't about maxed pure stats.

Its not but for the people who are already in the 70s (myself), im not going to stop training but at the same time im not joining any of the HPCS since 90% of the people in those clans are 20 def.

Its not but for the people who are already in the 70s (myself), im not going to stop training but at the same time im not joining any of the HPCS since 90% of the people in those clans are 20 def.

LPC should be 75 at the max if it needs be. But it's also not hard to make a new account and train to 50 combat. 50 combat is what? 70 range 70 str 40 atk? That's not even 2m total xp.