[P2P] SKO vs EOP 30v30 3-0

Mystickeep

We did better than our last prep vs you, we just need to stop getting in these 4-7man clumps twice a round.

Off: that wizard boots guy seems to be still mad that hz closed l0l

zenith planted that acc into hz lol.

Gj sko

What is going to happen when foe opens on February first though? I saw a lot of foe members on your side so that's why I'm wondering :) (no flame intended)

Either way your p2p game was great yesterday and you deserved the win!

let me see 4 ppl are joining foe from sko and theyre all ranks in foe....... its like saying eop closed and nish/babalanka/solo/jonty join bv. sup, lt , or rd. 

then eop reopens what do u think itll happen? life goes on nothing will change.

Gj sko

What is going to happen when foe opens on February first though? I saw a lot of foe members on your side so that's why I'm wondering :) (no flame intended)

they're gonna join foe. gonna lose some members but w/e

Gj sko

i only see us loseing 6-8 ex foe. I will not name them they know who they are.

Im liking how this version of SKO is much better than the last ones. Good job lads, keep up the good work and thanks for the prep. :)

Agreed. Our ranked system as improved and our members are sticking with us and improving day by day. We bring any1 to minis so our P2P game improves with every mini/pk event etc. We even held a 3 hour nh hybrid tourny which leads to help with pray switching etc. :D

Agreed. Our ranked system as improved and our members are sticking with us and improving day by day. We bring any1 to minis so our P2P game improves with every mini/pk event etc. We even held a 3 hour nh hybrid tourny which leads to help with pray switching etc. :D

You best have won the tourny, can't let anyone else get dat Best Hybrid award!!

We did better than our last prep vs you, we just need to stop getting in these 4-7man clumps twice a round.

Off: that wizard boots guy seems to be still mad that hz closed l0l

which prep u talking about? i think this was the first one since were open vs eop.