SKO Vs. ZU -THE TRUTH! 4-1.

موني

It looks like the first vid shows u being the ones to attack 4 ppl after one person staff bashes u.

'.'

Seems like you guys got a bit impatient. Sitting is tough to do especially if you have to site 15+ every round. We both know people are stubborn and put up a fight. No an easy/quick process.

We spread south and gave them time to sit. Why not just let them sit and we do a REAL PKRI. There's no need to give them 2 attacking rounds.

Jesus christ this is cauliflower, first you upload one round, which doesn't count as a win btw..then you show a round where you act like retardst then leave the portal.

We'll see you guys tomorrow if you even pull 30 lol.

Gonna put those signups to good use then I see.

u left the portals 3 rounds lol take ur heads out of ur arses

I think ur lost. Your ranks posted one claiming a 4-1 which in fact it was a 1-1 and u claimed 3 rounds won. Im not really sure that when u say "immature" u realize what your saying. Your ranks are acting immature for posting the topic in the first place.

I think ur lost. Your ranks posted one claiming a 4-1 which in fact it was a 1-1 and u claimed 3 rounds won. Im not really sure that when u say "immature" u realize what your saying. Your ranks are acting immature for posting the topic in the first place.

Calm down buddy, all he said was that you left the portals, no need to get angry. Our vid clearly shows that and yours partly does as well.

Think before you post.

Calm down buddy, all he said was that you left the portals, no need to get angry. Our vid clearly shows that and yours partly does as well.

Think before you post.

I think b4 every post. I thought we had a mutual understanding that this prep was pointless and it was a 1-1 but u guys kinda claimed a 4-1 out of no where.

hIzWOPg.png