A change

Changes

You are the one hiding behind a fake name lmao anyone that talks negative against RD means its a Zu? pass the salt

Oh im sorry i must have forgot that u stuck a fork in ur eyes when u were a kid since u only have one chromosome, thats why ur blind. "You look like a bunch of retards rd"... "Zu is the most respected clan"

L0l ye ur prob right, it wasnt written by a zu member...

Maybe in a paralell universe dumb fk @@Twitch

Oh im sorry i must have forgot that u stuck a fork in ur eyes when u were a kid since u only have one chromosome, thats why ur blind. "You look like a bunch of retards rd"... "Zu is the most respected clan"

L0l ye ur prob right, it wasnt written by a zu member...

Maybe in a paralell universe dumb fk @@Twitch

your clan is irrelevant

Ok mr nobody, this irrelevant clan has punished u for months lmfao, ty for loot, always a pleasure cleaning you and your booters. Get rekTTt

You are mad because you know I am right and the rest of the community agrees.  Continue trying to keep your image strong on Sharkbrew, we will continue to loot your brown sticky stuffty fucking msbs.

Made a new account because you're a baby back bitch to say what you mean on your real account.  pansy

You are mad because you know I am right and the rest of the community agrees.  Continue trying to keep your image strong on Sharkbrew, we will continue to loot your brown sticky stuffty fucking msbs.

Made a new account because you're a baby back bitch to say what you mean on your real account.  pansy

R u ready for another beat down

You are mad because you know I am right and the rest of the community agrees. Continue trying to keep your image strong on Sharkbrew, we will continue to loot your brown sticky stuffty fucking msbs.

Made a new account because you're a baby back bitch to say what you mean on your real account. pansy

Ready for fullout with ur 20 man pull lil boy? Yeh WE are the irrelevant clan. L M F A O

Eop & Cp have a similar community, just a bunch of spastic members flaming others. Only difference is eop is actually decent but I know when foe opens they will be dethroned real quick due to their brown sticky stuff quality & will be forced to start something with Redemption or Zu.

Eop just doesn't know when to sdfu & just hold the #1 spot. When they get dethroned I bet money they'll continue to boast about being the "undisputed kings".