Alliance Vs. Crashing

Halp

buddy, apex needs the fkn help of eop or ir to compete with foe, i hear it all the time in ur fkn ts leaks, youll be fighting ir or eop then when foe come u both switch the fkn pile to them lmfao, just stfu u fake army veteran, ur in the army for a reason get tf off sharkbrew

22 hours ago, Shiekh said:

buddy, apex needs the fkn help of eop or ir to compete with foe, i hear it all the time in ur fkn ts leaks, youll be fighting ir or eop then when foe come u both switch the fkn pile to them lmfao, just stfu u fake army veteran, ur in the army for a reason get tf off sharkbrew

Did you even bother to read the main post regarding the difference between forming an alliance and teaming up on the crashers..? You're complaining about exactly that lmao

If either 2 of apex/eop/ir actually teamed up (got into same capes) to fight fo, fo wouldn''t stand a chance since all they have is quantity and very piss poor quality members, atleast in comparison to apex. 

We have multiple TS leaks too of officers in fo screaming at each other to not accept prep from apex as it would cause many members to leave the clan as per usual after preps vs apex...

9 minutes ago, Jyst said:

Did you even bother to read the main post regarding the difference between forming an alliance and teaming up on the crashers..? You're complaining about exactly that lmao

If either 2 of apex/eop/ir actually teamed up (got into same capes) to fight fo, fo wouldn''t stand a chance since all they have is quantity and very piss poor quality members, atleast in comparison to apex. 

We have multiple TS leaks too of officers in fo screaming at each other to not accept prep from apex as it would cause many members to leave the clan as per usual after preps vs apex...

Bro i legit get FREE locs from a semi high rank in your clan lmao, while nox BUYS gp to pay off his leaks, im sitting back watching your clan die to 8 other clans i see on join me. 

29 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Bro i legit get FREE locs from a semi high rank in your clan lmao, while nox BUYS gp to pay off his leaks, im sitting back watching your clan die to 8 other clans i see on join me. 

Deadass didn't reply to any of the 3 points I made and instead went onto rambling about you getting FREE locs. The typical Fo retard

Just now, Shiekh said:

No time to read ur fkn lines of apex is dead. Cya this weekend. 

Considering you initially commented on this thread with a comment exactly contradicting the point of the thread I'm assuming you didn't read the topic either. Use the weekend to get some extra schooling in bud.

Just now, Jyst said:

Considering you initially commented on this thread with a comment exactly contradicting the point of the thread I'm assuming you didn't read the topic either. Use the weekend to get some extra schooling in bud.

Never read ur sht, pls conserve your energy for this weekend, free locs btw, wheres waldo?