LET THE GAMES BEGIN

0ldschooler

If you ever plan a re-opening I would like to be one of the first to know about it. Would definitely love to be involved.

Won't happen buddy, sorry. We've said we'd only ever reopen if we could get all of the same ranks involved and that won't ever be re-happening.

Jesus, didn't realise so many people liked nme that much, haha. :wub:

If we're going on clans that we've been in. I'd say E (even tho NME was my baby). I learnt a lot there and having Bob/Ivp as leaders definitely influenced the philosophy that the Prat/Marty/Ivp and I tried to abide by in NME. On top of the fact it was a new experience, it was a great way to be introduced into clanning.

Anyway, clans we've not been in, I'd probably have to say MM. No matter how hard you competed, they'd always find a way to get the better of you over the long run. Although I've always admired FOE, I'm in them at the moment and didn't want to put them down.

I've never really hated a clan, just frustrated by the idiocy of some. I didn't really like Frenzy, not sure why, just they always seemed cocky without any justification to do so.

If nme reopened id join in a heartbeat

Half the reason why NME is on everyone's list is because everything was so particular (picky, haha). If it wasn't, it would just be another clan.

Times are changing at a rapid pace now. I wouldn't waste too much time being picky. Also remember that half these clans are ran by total tomatos. Would make for an easy clean up. Did you know that J Mods are now attempting to recruit for Main clans? Would you want NME to be left out of the spotlight?

Times are changing at a rapid pace now. I wouldn't waste too much time being picky. Also remember that half these clans are ran by total tomatos. Would make for an easy clean up. Did you know that J Mods are now attempting to recruit for Main clans? Would you want NME to be left out of the spotlight?

It's not about wasting time if it's not going to happen ;p.