LET THE GAMES BEGIN

0ldschooler

Post your favourite clan old/ or new & explain why..

Mine was MM only because their strict defence requirements, I never approved 20+ defence pures & still dont tbh.

I never joined MM myself because most of their members seemed too cocky/broccolied (i do love speshls though) so i didnt think it was the community for me.

Post the clan you hate/dislike the most old/ or new & explain why..

Thats would probably be SV for all the hackings/world DDoSes and other NH brown sticky stuff they've done, they were cocky & broccolied as fuck as pures and after they went main it was even worse..

They are still fighting/crashing pures instead of other main clans & then bragging about it, which makes them the most broccolied clan that comes to my mind atm.

:popcorn:

NME. Their organization and leadership is one of the best I seen in F2P. If NME opened in OSRS with the same level of organization then, they will put to even 8-9 year old clans to shame.

NME was able to rise up and compete and compete with the established clans like FOE, MM, EOP in both CLW and wildy inspite the fact of their exceptional youth. And unlike clans today, NME-as a new clan- was able to hold its own for many months before its ultimate closure.

LPCs who just opened should model their structure after NME's

NME- Simply for closing, unfortunately I was not aware why

Fave - Mayhem Makers, loved the leadership when I was in and the friends.

Each member became like a brother. MM had strict and respectable rules.

Everyone knew what they were doing and geared in an instant.

Never had a clan so close even with large numbers.

Dislike/hate - I don't necessarily hate any clan. There are some great members in each clan.

The only thing I hate is the ignorance and negativity some choose to show towards one another.

Wish there was more respect & loyalty out there.

DP, my first big pure clan I joined at some stage early 2009. Learnt how to become a sick cunt here and they also had the best community of any clan bar none.

Probably have to go with CP pre eoc. Talked huge amounts of brown sticky stuff and sucked so hard (pretty much anyone that played back then would agree r0f), their anniversary would make them decent on f2p trips for maybe 2-3 weeks, rest of the year they would just be brown sticky stuff lmfao.

Can't really decide between NPO/Z both had funny communitys and sick units. I only join clans for communitys I cud care less how much they pull or the overall quality, I pref having a good time.But in both cases they where pretty good matched clans and both had a good run:),

If I cud have joinied a clan I wud have joined EOP, I've always wanted to join for the Frogman friends but whenever I'm in a clan and it closes I always wanna go where the community decides to go and it's usually a good idea since I've been clanning with the same 10-15 pple for like 2-3 years.

RS

Zenith - It honestly had a great community & it was the only MPC at the time competing with the other HPC's. Also gwass'd TLP & it was a good laugh.

Elimination - Only because it was my first rs clan & it pretty much showed me the ropes in F2P warring.

RSPS

Trilogy - Still my favorite community, great wilderness clan & the clan i enjoyed the most so far.

-dislike-

Going to have to say CP due to the fact they started the 30 defence movement on 07 & majority of their members are low lvl 30 defs.

Also the fact they use the same mossies tactic which can get really played out and annoying now.

RS

Zenith - It honestly had a great community & it was the only MPC at the time competing with the other HPC's. Also gwass'd TLP & it was a good laugh.

Elimination - Only because it was my first rs clan & it pretty much showed me the ropes in F2P warring.

RSPS

Trilogy - Still my favorite community, great wilderness clan & the clan i enjoyed the most so far.

-dislike-

Going to have to say CP due to the fact they started the 30 defence movement on 07 & majority of their members are low lvl 30 defs.

Also the fact they use the same mossies tactic which can get really played out and annoying now.

Kinda miss ambush v1 at times =/

NME - just like @@slushpuppy said, in f2p the leadership and organisation was unique and strong and within months of opening were able to compete and even beat the top clans such as foe/mm

CP - basically because of all the utter brown sticky stuff they make up and the fact that they thought they were any good by hugging mossies all day, not saying there bad but I personally despise them

Control, was the funnest clan i have been in. They dominated the F2P scene with such little backround other than a masser clan and Calamity. For the full extent of one year they Dominated fatality and CP slumping them both and closing zenith in 3 months~ , forcing competition to pull 30-45. 3-0'in NME in F2P preps as'well fatality. The Community was the friendliest, and maturest i have experienced by far

Hazard, those kids are fucking broccolied based upon the 7-9 Legit closures and re opening of defiance(Hazard) same ranks, same retards. Just about as bad as the chaotic remakes

Oh and i cant forget about that NPO clan, they were just massers that got the dick from everyone . Such a broccolied clan lol

Best - Mayhem Makers, good leadership and everyone is chill

Worst - it's between eop/fi (speaking pre-eoc)

eop - ddos'ing/members thought a regroup in edge without skulls meant they won

fi - 39 def, having a dance party in the last trip of pre-eoc after pk'ing for 15 minutes, mm even took their spies out of fi because of how useless they were

no flame intended, I have no problem with either clan now. =P

my personal favorite, other than tlp obviously, would probably have to be MM.

MM perpetuated what it was to be a pure in a time when almost every other clan was rocking 39 def. other than that they always held together and were a powerhouse in both p2p and f2p. had some really good bouts with them back in the day and i wish they could be around for the return of foe and tlp.

least favorite? too hard, too subjective. to be more accurate, my least favorite players within the pure community would have to be anyone who furthered any negativity within our potato masher little world, may it be by hacking/ddosing/beingabundle of twigsgotclanhopper/flaming etc. from time to time its important to step back and remember why were all here (for fun). its not only nerdy and honestly kinda fucking embarrassing to act out any of the above stated, but it straight up takes the fun out of the game. so knock that brown sticky stuff, lol, you know who you are.     

Best - Mayhem Makers, good leadership and everyone is chill

Worst - it's between eop/fi (speaking pre-eoc)

eop - ddos'ing/members thought a regroup in edge without skulls meant they won

fi - 39 def, having a dance party in the last trip of pre-eoc after pk'ing for 15 minutes, mm even took their spies out of fi because of how useless they were

no flame intended, I have no problem with either clan now. =P

First off im pretty sure last day of eoc is irrelevant cause everyone got 39 def cause the game was basically at its end so they yolod it. Pretty sure most of fi was 30 or 35. Also eop even with the rumors surrounding them I have never heard anyone cry bout ddos recently. Also pre eoc I wud sit in there ts3 for ages and nothing happened.

Sorry for spelling errors typing on my phone while driving.

First off im pretty sure last day of eoc is irrelevant cause everyone got 39 def cause the game was basically at its end so they yolod it. Pretty sure most of fi was 30 or 35. Also eop even with the rumors surrounding them I have never heard anyone cry bout ddos recently. Also pre eoc I wud sit in there ts3 for ages and nothing happened.

Sorry for spelling errors typing on my phone while driving.

First off, the whole post wasn't about the last day of pre-eoc. Just FI's last trip where they went out for 15 minutes then had a dance party. 

Second, why in the actual fuck are you on sharkbrew forums while driving? lmfao

First off, the whole post wasn't about the last day of pre-eoc. Just FI's last trip where they went out for 15 minutes then had a dance party. 

Second, why in the actual fuck are you on sharkbrew forums while driving? lmfao

Ok im back, I was at a red light and got bored yolo. The last trip or month of pre-eoc kinda has no affect on the whole 5-6 years Fi was open.