Supremacy Sunday - ft. clean fights with Fatality

Alcher

EOP is dead as fuck, AAO is dead as fuck, and as result there's several mad losers on this topic

We also have skynet on this topic cosplaying a main that loots pure fights (pretty fucking cringe btw loser lmfao)

We had the most clean pure action and won literally every single fight without it being interrupted and i can guarantee nobody had more fun this weekend than us l00l (you would be dumb and biased to think otherwise)

1 hour ago, Mustafa said:

Whats fun to you? Suiciding to foe for 8 hours straight?

Defo not, but i had fun looting over 10m during first 3 hours of that fight, while you did not even log in to help sup because you knew it will be aids trip. Shows that you also know what is fun and isn't, like Sup sunday trips.

7 minutes ago, roflcats said:

We also have skynet on this topic cosplaying a main that loots pure fights (pretty fucking cringe btw loser lmfao)

We had the most clean pure action and won literally every single fight without it being interrupted and i can guarantee nobody had more fun this weekend than us l00l (you would be dumb and biased to think otherwise)

Most dumb and biased to think is that only supremacy had fun this weekend, or are you like the other idiots who get your news off sharkbrew and simply bark here without even being present at trips?