[Week 2 Still Undefeated] Some People Say We're "OP"

Misfits Public Relations

Seems like every Trauma rank has a different story about how they lost that last one.

Thanks for the action.

Meh, in reality it's our fault for trying to fight you there in the first place. We were struggling to get a clean fight against other clans so we resorted to desperation.

Best of luck tomorrow if you venture out.

Would like to mention that wasn't a minimap glitch. They split into 2 groups and the second group crashed after we started fighting the first one. That picture is accurate because the second group hadn't crashed yet.

You are almost right. We hadn't split into groups, we were just coming off another fight and so myself and a group of members were returning when you hit our main group. We got to the fight halfway through, and once we started arriving it was pretty much over. Thanks for the fight, heard yall cleared Imperial pretty well, grats on that :)

You are almost right. We hadn't split into groups, we were just coming off another fight and so myself and a group of members were returning when you hit our main group. We got to the fight halfway through, and once we started arriving it was pretty much over. Thanks for the fight, heard yall cleared Imperial pretty well, grats on that :)

Yeah we were down around 15 when that second unit showed up. We were holding it off pretty decently until then. Can't fight down that many opts unfortunately ^.^

We managed to fight Imperial in a clean fight and lost 3 as they retreated to CA in a 30v32.

>Olympus peaked 65 today.

>Ending with a fight vs Trauma that started matched and ended with T in Lumby. Watch the vids for everything.

i laughed, bvg you never learn.. All it takes me is to turn my focus on you again and you know what will happen lmfao.

Come out tomorrow ;)

is this a ddos threat? please dont hit our rank team off for 2 weeks again.

"Oh you don't wanna prep because you worried about ddos fine if you get ddosed then leave and don't prep us it's simple"

We try to prep. TS gets hit. We leave.

"pls dont make silly excuses"

Yeah ok.

I've given you how many prep offers, you all declined them or banning me out of IRC. So yea, most likely another excuse.

Thankyou for saying it how it is, bvg thought it was matched haha

Great banter

"Oh you don't wanna prep because you worried about ddos fine if you get ddosed then leave and don't prep us it's simple"

We try to prep. TS gets hit. We leave.

"pls dont make silly excuses"

Yeah ok.

Yeah it's definitely trauma. They also only have access to booters during the week! Hitting off teamspeaks before the round even starts, quite clever! Conveniently your ts never gets hit on weekends when they fight you down 20?

Yeah it's definitely trauma. They also only have access to booters during the week! Hitting off teamspeaks before the round even starts, quite clever! Conveniently your ts never gets hit on weekends when they fight you down 20?

Sure, maybe it wasn't you, but I'm not fighting your clan without a teamspeak. It would make the most sense, due to your clan's past of DDoSing in previous versions that you can't deny.

Also, Hunter goes off just about every time we fight you guys in the wilderness.

Anyways. Me being affiliated with Olympus much more than any other clan. I'm going to go ahead and just say this. Let's not bat around the bush here. Trauma would most likely beat the living brown sticky stuff out of Olympus in a matched clan wars fight...BUT that does not make Trauma the better clan whatsoever, just means they're trying to use clan wars to excuse they're brown sticky stuffty performance on weekend trips. Trauma if you truly want to be better than olympus, get some recruits and build up a better community, otherwise Olympus is going to keep brown sticky stuffting down your throats like the inferior clan you are. Face it, Olympus is the better clan because they're bigger and have a good rank team. Doesn't matter how better your members are at warring, 40v60 you will always lose. Props to Olympus for dominating the recruiting game and bringing in a brown sticky stuff ton of people to the community.  ;)

Anyways. Me being affiliated with Olympus much more than any other clan. I'm going to go ahead and just say this. Let's not bat around the bush here. Trauma would most likely beat the living brown sticky stuff out of Olympus in a matched clan wars fight...BUT that does not make Trauma the better clan whatsoever, just means they're trying to use clan wars to excuse they're brown sticky stuffty performance on weekend trips. Trauma if you truly want to be better than olympus, get some recruits and build up a better community, otherwise Olympus is going to keep brown sticky stuffting down your throats like the inferior clan you are. Face it, Olympus is the better clan because they're bigger and have a good rank team. Doesn't matter how better your members are at warring, 40v60 you will always lose. Props to Olympus for dominating the recruiting game and bringing in a brown sticky stuff ton of people to the community.  ;)

You know it