Move Lpc Sunday To P2p?

Datassd0e

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a time of addy crossbows, blue d hide chaps, ice rushes, rune scims in p2p, magic shortbow being the primary spec weapons. I also remember a time of my first p2p trip ever with EOP. My first trip I donned full studded and a rune halberd for my strength was 74 but my ranged was 22, tanking my dear life away with meat pie-swordfish combos. Lol you don't need to have perfect gear or the best ancient spells to go out in p2p guys...there are other effective weapons for your levels as well. (I think I got like two kills with that rune halberd of mine that day)

I remember a time of addy crossbows, blue d hide chaps, ice rushes, rune scims in p2p, magic shortbow being the primary spec weapons. I also remember a time of my first p2p trip ever with EOP. My first trip I donned full studded and a rune halberd for my strength was 74 but my ranged was 22, tanking my dear life away with meat pie-swordfish combos. Lol you don't need to have perfect gear or the best ancient spells to go out in p2p guys...there are other effective weapons for your levels as well. (I think I got like two kills with that rune halberd of mine that day)

I remember doing that in the beginning of 07 lol, reppin that blue d hide.

lol pretty sure the combat cap all the 'lpc' clans have created go up to 80 which is around the cb level of a maxed pure so p2p wouldn't be a problem in that aspect.. then again half of these clans can't stock up on f2p return sets properly forget p2p return sets.. cost worthy and people are just going to go around 1 iteming if not using MSB as their +1.. if this does happens though would prefer fridays.. more convenient