Look for us.

slapbutt

says the guy who uses an anonymous profile because hes too scared of being made fun of if people knew who he was

You'd be made fun of regardless of whether you were anonymous because you truly are a downy.

Also, why would it matter who you are on these forums? If you have decent ideas and contribute constructively who gives a fuck, half the brown sticky stuff that comes from you is either trolls or just straight bull brown sticky stuff.

You'd be made fun of regardless of whether you were anonymous because you truly are a downy.

Also, why would it matter who you are on these forums? If you have decent ideas and contribute constructively who gives a fuck, half the brown sticky stuff that comes from you is either trolls or just straight bull brown sticky stuff.

If it doesn't matter then why do some people work so hard to prevent people from knowing who they are? :P

Also this is like the 3rd straight topic i've opened to you quoting me and posting a funny lil flame, whats got you so riled up friend?

If it doesn't matter then why do some people work so hard to prevent people from knowing who they are? :P

Also this is like the 3rd straight topic i've opened to you quoting me and posting a funny lil flame, whats got you so riled up friend?

he's territorial m9

Working 'hard' to prevent? Having a name that isn't their rsn on an EoP ran community forum? It's not hard and I'm not surprised people do it.

3rd topic? I only remember quoting 2.

Your attitude is brown sticky stuff, sort that out then I'll gladly stop giving you attention.

Working 'hard' to prevent? Having a name that isn't their rsn on an EoP ran community forum? It's not hard and I'm not surprised people do it.

3rd topic? I only remember quoting 2.

Your attitude is brown sticky stuff, sort that out then I'll gladly stop giving you attention.

damn man you really do hate me with a fiery passion, what we did to Fi wasn't personal bro it was just business!