Why do Nazi mods keep closing topics and then re-opening them? Lets re-evaluate things here.

Rodney__King

Going to add my 2 cents to this thread.

Each mod enforces the rules to their own content. We all present our own bias since we are all apart of different clans, therefore you may not see a complete uniform moderation approach on the whole website. As much as we all try to remain as non-bias as possible, unfortunately it's a reality we have to deal with. I've locked a topic before only to have another mod unlock it. We work as a team not only to mediate the community but also to mediate ourselves from going a step too far.

I personally try to promote as much discussion as possible, but when troll accounts start posting threads like '"omg why doesn't X clan fucking close" I don't really see much point in leaving that topic up for the community. It results in flame and a general negative discussion. However there are a few exceptions and providing the topic is at least attempting to promote some form of discussion then I usually let it be. I can't speak on behalf of everyone mind you, but thats my personal approach.

It's nice seeing people on here voice their concerns. Feel free to keep doing so in the future, as I will make sure your opinion and voice is never silenced if you approach with constructive criticism or feedback.

Oh come on. You know with the brown sticky stuff that plays out on these forums they should be moderated a lot more. (But slushpuppy still has the humor capacity of a 12 year old)

I said it's up to the individual.

I do believe it should be moderated more personally, but who am I to tell slushpuppy how to run his site? lol

So you just admitted that you dont go to school but play rs instead... Eop ranks guys eop ranks...

He does take the game serious, i remember when cronic wouldn't give him his way, he started crying on teamspeak3 & you could hear it in his voice.

because 99% of the replys are posted by fake accounts or trolls.

I can understand why mods delete the useless replys and the topics that are created to simply call out or flame a clan.

There is also no way we will be "the great 2007 community" again. Things changed, alot of people left the community & alot of new ones have arrived. People don't really care about "the pure community" anymore. Everyone only cares about their own clan, and when a person isnt in their clan they tend to flame him instead of having "healthy discussions". 

Then getting to the "nazi mods" that are  biased in your opinion if im correct? Slush already dealed with this.. The "biased" mod got demoted, and recently new mods were appointed. 

The mods are all from different clans ( Braden: EOP?, Owl: Foe?, Ivp: clanless, Jim: RT?, Tom: Fi, Wardy: S, Yuzaname: Zu) and i havent seen any of them closing topics or deleting because they are biased.

There won't be a nice honorable osrs community.. People prefer flaming & trolling > normal discussions. And those who actually try just get flamed for trying... 

I'd like to add that even though the community will probably not reach the same high that it once achieved back in the day, with permanent F2P on the horizon we might actually be able to get things back to numbers we were experiencing Pre-EOC. I'll do my damn best to make sure we have a community platform to help extend the pure community into the future, as well as the rest of the Sharkbrew team. I hope we can at least keep a more positive attitude regarding our future outcomes.