Why do Nazi mods keep closing topics and then re-opening them? Lets re-evaluate things here.

Rodney__King

I didn't accuse you/anybody/nobody/somebody/anyone who reads this/or doesn't of posting topics that got locked. 

What I'm saying is that if you/anybody/nobody/somebody/anyone who reads this/or doesn't don't like the way this forum is run then you are free to make your own.

What people like you don't understand is that it's the dysfunctionality of this community that keeps it alive, who the fuck would come on these forums to write "Good job nice clan!" 5 times a day and then log out feeling satisfied? Only someone with a total lack of balls and motivation to get to the top and in what drug-induced fantasy did you see these kind of people thrive in a competitive game?

What a wonderful life you must have. Lol....

because 99% of the replys are posted by fake accounts or trolls.

I can understand why mods delete the useless replys and the topics that are created to simply call out or flame a clan.

There is also no way we will be "the great 2007 community" again. Things changed, alot of people left the community & alot of new ones have arrived. People don't really care about "the pure community" anymore. Everyone only cares about their own clan, and when a person isnt in their clan they tend to flame him instead of having "healthy discussions". 

Then getting to the "nazi mods" that are  biased in your opinion if im correct? Slush already dealed with this.. The "biased" mod got demoted, and recently new mods were appointed. 

The mods are all from different clans ( Braden: EOP?, Owl: Foe?, Ivp: clanless, Jim: RT?, Tom: Fi, Wardy: S, Yuzaname: Zu) and i havent seen any of them closing topics or deleting because they are biased.

There won't be a nice honorable osrs community.. People prefer flaming & trolling > normal discussions. And those who actually try just get flamed for trying... 

There's debating but the topics that I lock are topics that are just straight flame baiting and we won't get an end result.

But as cronic said, no such thing as a healthy debate on SB. Eventually you'll just get someone who creates a new forum account to flame you.

Welcome to SB :)

I'd say these forums have been far better than the last few (sharkbrew, sharkbrew, whatever the fuck else since PC) in terms of allowing threads to stay open.

The issue is more now than ever there are bulk kids making anonymous accounts and making dumb topics. I haven't seen any other topics get prematurely locked.

Also in response to people still crying about bias i'm fairly sure there is a mod from just about every clan that actually properly uses this site (not including RD and CP who predominantly use anonymous accounts to cry and flame 24/7).

I'd say these forums have been far better than the last few (sharkbrew, sharkbrew, whatever the fuck else since PC) in terms of allowing threads to stay open.

The issue is more now than ever there are bulk kids making anonymous accounts and making dumb topics. I haven't seen any other topics get prematurely locked.

Also in response to people still crying about bias i'm fairly sure there is a mod from just about every clan that actually properly uses this site (not including RD and CP who predominantly use anonymous accounts to cry and flame 24/7)

Every clan has their group of people logging on to random acc's. Stop pointing fingers at certain clans. I know its easier for you to say since majority of the people registered on this site is eop.

Every clan has their group of people logging on to random acc's. Stop pointing fingers at certain clans. I know its easier for you to say since majority of the people registered on this site is eop.

Not true, we just have a higher proportion of people using their actual names on this site and not pretending to be anonymous.

RD seems to have dozens of anonymous accounts constantly posting dumb brown sticky stuff, if you count those then RD probably has more users on this site than anyone.

Not true, we just have a higher proportion of people using their actual names on this site and not pretending to be anonymous.

RD seems to have dozens of anonymous accounts constantly posting dumb brown sticky stuff, if you count those then RD probably has more users on this site than anyone.

You're right, you guys don't need to be hopping on random acc's due to the fact this site's owner also owns eop's site(but that doesn't mean there isn't a few kids from eop hopping on random acc's flaming other clans, you never know cuz that person will remain anonymous). Also there are alot of random acc's that flame rd a brown sticky stuff ton like that @KKK guy & a few others when we drop our topics on these forums.

i'd name them all but there is too many.

(not saying all of the random acc's are eop)

This website is far less restricted than previous websites.

Whereas sharkbrew, sharkbrew and some of the older websites always tried to uphold certain standards to the community and in turn moderated the forums to a certain standard; this one seems to be more about activity with very little moderation (hence the quote in my sig). Whether you think that's right or wrong is a personal decision. 

This website is far less restricted than previous websites.

Whereas sharkbrew, sharkbrew and some of the older websites always tried to uphold certain standards to the community and in turn moderated the forums to a certain standard; this one seems to be more about activity with very little moderation (hence the quote in my sig). Whether you think that's right or wrong is a personal decision. 

Oh come on. You know with the brown sticky stuff that plays out on these forums they should be moderated a lot more. (But slushpuppy still has the humor capacity of a 12 year old)

look i made a simple mini topic and you have @ saying "rd's hl of the week". I can't even post a mini war topic without it getting flamed  or baited on lol. Hes constantly been doing this just to strive for attention. 

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/4878-rd-vs-some-new-clan/

How is it a flame? He is simply stating it is the highlight of RD's week you emotional slave

Clearly its a flame bait, you're just denying it cause hes one of your advanced members. Lets not talk about being emotional Murd lol.

Did I strike a nerve again? Lets hope this time you don't boycott the site for a few days