Redemption | Sunday PK Trip Ft. ZU Gwased + Cleared x3, and LT

Jack Da Ripper

l0l why did @@Twitch @ leave stop slumping zu!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ot:just close..

They had enough of zu's bullbrown sticky stuff thats why. it doesn't matter if the whole community hated RD. What matters is what both clan's members think. Now lately our members had fun & actually feel like they're at the top because we have zu + "i hate rd" community against us & were still annihilating this alliance.

All this is doing is hyping up our members...........I just hope the "i hate rd" community can realize this lol.

Looked like a very poor performance while having +20~ on Zu, not to mention a main clan/team in your fc o.o

Did you only have 10~ people left against the Zu in that last fight at gdz? Can't seem to find any view of a large group after Zu re-rushed you, and you seemed to have a pretty full fc =L

8c591cedf0.png

Looked like a very poor performance while having +20~ on Zu, not to mention a main clan/team in your fc o.o

Did you only have 10~ people left against the Zu in that last fight at gdz? Can't seem to find any view of a large group after Zu re-rushed you, and you seemed to have a pretty full fc =L

8c591cedf0.png

Yeah you'd know because you were an invite l0l0l0lz0rzl0l

They had enough of zu's bullbrown sticky stuff thats why. it doesn't matter if the whole community hated RD. What matters is what both clan's members think. Now lately our members had fun & actually feel like they're at the top because we have zu + "i hate rd" community against us & were still annihilating this alliance.

All this is doing is hyping up our members...........I just hope the "i hate rd" community can realize this lol.

annihilating the alliance?

Hmmm... Today you spent 90 mins massing and brought a main clan to hit us despite being up 20. Still couldn't get the job done lmfao

Yesterday you had 2 fights out of single, You managed to spend 30 seconds at corp before EOP put you back into graves.

Last Sunday you had to fight CP at mossies all trip and teamed with FOE on EOP (the only fight you got out of single)

Last Saturday you were running laps from zu?

Looks like RD is a new singles team.

Nice one @Ponytail

annihilating the alliance?

Hmmm... Today you spent 90 mins massing and brought a main clan to hit us despite being up 20. Still couldn't get the job done lmfao

Yesterday you had 2 fights out of single, You managed to spend 30 seconds at corp before EOP put you back into graves.

Last Sunday you had to fight CP at mossies all trip and teamed with FOE on EOP (the only fight you got out of single)

Last Saturday you were running laps from zu?

Looks like RD is a new singles team.

Nice one @Ponytail

I heard they are in tough competition in ss with notorious singles teams, the battles are intense

Looks like despite bringing 10+ mains you still did nothing and got dicked

clans only suck ur dick cuz they think ur going to close into them ever seen a old clan get their dick sucked? No because they won't close zu I think is the only clan cauliflower enough to think people actually respect them lmaooo on a side note rd your nothing but 100s and beating down on zu makes you look like you are on their level

clans only suck ur dick cuz they think ur going to close into them ever seen a old clan get their dick sucked? No because they won't close zu I think is the only clan cauliflower enough to think people actually respect them lmaooo on a side note rd your nothing but 100s and beating down on zu makes you look like you are on their level

i don't need the leader of the brown sticky stuffest pure clan ever to explain anything about clanning/clanning politics to me. cheers

Don't worry my friend, all Rd is doing is finishing up business. Once zu is down to pulling 10 or closed, we'll move on to the "i hate rd" community next.