EoPunishing Redemption Compilation x3 ft. Anarchy

Father Justin

You can't have a fight at lava's without mains. Come on now... It's expected. Without mains at lava's is like peanut butter without jelly.

^

When pking at lavas you will mostly run into other main clans, so tell me WHY would we not let our members use their mains instead of pures if they have them?

- Seems like a logical thing to do since you mainly fight mains there, even then... majority of us are on our pures.

~~ I dont blame you for your stupidity since your clan probably has no midweek events.

Why would we not call a few mains to aid us if we're fighting a main clan? Should we be fighting them matched opts on our pures?

- I think not.

Now if we're out pking on a random midweek trip, looking for free loots & encounter RD - Should we tell our mains to log out because RD is a pure clan?

- I think not, considering its a random midweek event not an official one, AND the fact that RD also has mains...

Should we not take advantage of our mains when 2 clans decide to team on us (especially since its random lava drag trip + they have mains too)

- I think we should bring all the mains in the world to show them that the alliance against EoP isnt a a good idea.

~~

Now fuck off & crawl back to whatever cave you came from.

^

When pking at lavas you will mostly run into other main clans, so tell me WHY would we not let our members use their mains instead of pures if they have them?

- Seems like a logical thing to do since you mainly fight mains there, even then... majority of us are on our pures.

~~ I dont blame you for your stupidity since your clan probably has no midweek events.

Why would we not call a few mains to aid us if we're fighting a main clan? Should we be fighting them matched opts on our pures?

- I think not.

Now if we're out pking on a random midweek trip, looking for free loots & encounter RD - Should we tell our mains to log out because RD is a pure clan?

- I think not, considering its a random midweek event not an official one, AND the fact that RD also has mains...

Should we not take advantage of our mains when 2 clans decide to team on us (especially since its random lava drag trip + they have mains too)

- I think we should bring all the mains in the world to show them that the alliance against EoP isnt a a good idea.

~~

Now fuck off & crawl back to whatever cave you came from.

Cool story mind telling it again