Final Ownage Elite Sunday P2P Trip 8th February > #1 P2P <

holydreams

Lol guessing your EoP, I rather have a level 108 with completely maxed stats you can think of with accidently level 30 defense than a some brown sticky stuff kids getting 2-25 def with only 1 99 or not even a maxed Stat.

Are you mad we steamrolled your clan?

god damn you are salty lol.

Lol guessing your EoP, I rather have a level 108 with completely maxed stats you can think of with accidently level 30 defense than a some brown sticky stuff kids getting 2-25 def with only 1 99 or not even a maxed Stat.

The very definition of being a pure is maximizing offense per combat level. There is no defense level between 1-42 and prayer over 45 for a 'pure' that provides an appropriately higher DPS.

To get over 20 defense whatsoever, and prayers respectively to their levels, is simply unacceptable. The sole purpose of your account is to bully those who keep to some standard of pureness while being unable to compete in your own combat bracket.

The very definition of being a pure is maximizing offense per combat level. There is no defense level between 1-42 and prayer over 45 for a 'pure' that provides an appropriately higher DPS.

To get over 20 defense whatsoever, and prayers respectively to their levels, is simply unacceptable. The sole purpose of your account is to bully those who keep to some standard of pureness while being unable to compete in your own combat bracket.

Fuck outa here with your opinions Go cry to EOP+ RD + CP if you want to bitch about 30 defense Pures. Its 2k15 no one gives a damn

Could someone provide a tl;dr 

I'm not in EOP and all but... How does one accidentally get 30 defense... I love Doopy and all, but you can't say accidentally. Considering Doopy is Ex-CP

Could someone provide a tl;dr 

I'm not in EOP and all but... How does one accidentally get 30 defense... I love Doopy and all, but you can't say accidentally. Considering Doopy is Ex-CP

Was on purpose but it's fine since most pple have 25 so 30 isn't much off.

Damn sick pull gj today didn't take long to knock EOP off the top spot. Did you guys crash way after RD gwas'd EOP or were you there to witness it?

Also wtf you cleared ZU twice, das just mean.

Lol I was the scout who got that fight at lava drags. I felt so bad for EoP in that gwas. I was telling them to hurry to HIT EOP only, since we were after them and I witness it all lol I was laughing so hard.