75 Zenith Clears P2P Wildy FT. FOE/APEX/MF + Legashit Mains

Mercy

qwvyrTQ.png

Join the Most Active Pure Community - Zenith.Ts3Chat.Com - "Rs Zenith" Clan Chat

Rn4GDwB.png

Earlier in the week we setup a PKRI against Apex, hoping more clans would come out. Friday came around and we massed up 75 Zenith Warriors ready to go. Shortly after spreading at fog and waiting, Final Ownage Elites rushed us from the south and the fight started. We quickly gained the upper hand and took control of the entire fight until Apex finally showed up and turned it into a 3 way cluster. We went back and forth focusing both clans forcing them to get multiple regroups, until Misfits  showed up. We immediately shifted our focus on them welcoming them back into the scene, fully clearing them multiple times. The fight dragged to CA, and eventually Corp hill + sperm. After about 2 hours we decided to call it a day when we realized it was mostly mains left camping us. Thank you to every clan that came out today, looking forward to having more pure on pure action!

After completely humiliating Legashit on Thursday, they realized they simply can not compete with Zenith on their pures. They resorted to coming on their mains today and camping us in our own capes.

What a shame - Legashit trying to ruin a clean pure vs pure pkri cluster. 

zDBFDxC.png

ejL3Gt9.png

2aBXe8p.png

@Codi POV

Ou04gJp.png

2020-04-17_17-41-07.png

2020-04-17_17-11-53.png

OepfU3K.png

HBJgkLt.png

kjjWz6C.png

mEeVEYB.png

InKQx1H.png

YhXhgH3.png

LxkyaAb.png

KJ6i5qw.png

X9YquBn.png

tvHE43A.png

49f431a83e2284e6aab431619af65991.pngf8c480c80c3976c5e9bc9615aa06f133.pngc95f2d992d65340949109963b6622b49.pnge51f1bf0efa1bda545a6fa13cec48caa.pngc5e27c09a552ba209f478024360c1341.png68434c95a031c78ce3d99ac816e5305c.pngf8c480c80c3976c5e9bc9615aa06f133.png

25 minutes ago, 0wl said:

Singles clan confirmed✔️

l0l xd i dont singles unless  its 1v1 just showing this n word whats up IF i was on xd i still love u tho brother i didnt even hit that foe v Z v apex fight so cringe to hit other clans fights im on csgo pm me to carry ez

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

l0l xd i dont singles unless  its 1v1 just showing this n word whats up IF i was on xd i still love u tho brother i didnt even hit that foe v Z v apex fight so cringe to hit other clans fights im on csgo pm me to carry ez

its fine to hit the fight its a cluster but ur shit clan came on mains in zenith capes lmfao. imagine being scared to come on ur pures as a pure clan.

You pulled 75 and got cleared off the map by 40 apex? Funny how you ended just as we finished fighting Rage in clan wars.

Good to see you end your trip early again lmfao, the fights still going.

56 minutes ago, James said:

You pulled 75 and got cleared off the map by 40 apex? Funny how you ended just as we finished fighting Rage in clan wars.

"We cleared half of your clan that was with Misfits today =)" shame in the 2+ Hours we were there you never came. I thought we were rivals.

55 minutes ago, James said:

zDBFDxC.png