dreamteam

hassan

NME was crap in cw with 1-10 defence lol, it wasn't an achievement to do it then.

they were 1-30 defence at the time actually.

you were like 4th in ct's call list even though you were a warlord and everybody from CT now (who was in CT on osrs) hates you.

Stop going on about them.

Actually I was 3rd behind seb, when he stepped down i was #2. & i'm pretty sure every old school CT member loves me, as'well i'm also pretty sure you get bullied out of this community every time you post, besides when CT was around you were like 11 years old and had no clue what this game is, know your place

UpgC3AC.gif

they were 1-30 defence at the time actually.

Actually I was 3rd behind seb, when he stepped down i was #2. & i'm pretty sure every old school CT member loves me, as'well i'm also pretty sure you get bullied out of this community every time you post. 

UpgC3AC.gif

No they weren't. Pretty sure NME went 1-35 after CT closed. MyGwas and Harrie ect joined as soon as the reqs were raised.

Also, there was that other clan that was a mixture between CT and POT that came after CT. They prepped NME when they were still 1-10 defence too.

Don't get me wrong, CT had a good spell matched, but they only really 3-0'd NME when they were 1-10 defence, nowhere near our 'peak'

Actually I was 3rd behind seb, when he stepped down i was #2. & i'm pretty sure every old school CT member loves me, as'well i'm also pretty sure you get bullied out of this community every time you post, besides when CT was around you were like 11 years old and had no clue what this game is, know your place

UpgC3AC.gif

Well that's a lovely huge paragraph, thanks alot mate. Why were you not allowed in Control on OSRS, and when i was in Authority every control member said they did not want you to join lol.

Warlord of CT, 4th on there call list.

Good job on making conquer such a successfull clan

No they weren't. Pretty sure NME went 1-35 after CT closed. MyGwas and them lot joined as soon as the reqs were raised.

Also, there was that other clan that was a mixture between CT and POT that came after CT that prepped NME, and NME was still 1-10 defence when they were around.

this is just one i was at, theres another where you had 80s 90s and brown sticky stuff in addy, i'm 100% positive NME went 30 def 6 months in, we opened around the same time

Well that's a lovely huge paragraph, thanks alot mate. Why were you not allowed in Control on OSRS, and when i was in Authority every control member said they did not want you to join lol.

Warlord of CT, 4th on there call list.

Good job on making conquer such a successfull clan

Conquer was Lowkey, westbrooks clan i was just doing my job, and I was allowed on the OSRS version in FACT i was given an account to join and had an altercation with borzor in which resaulted in me leaving, That list isn't even a calling list so how would you know? In which every CT member talks to me in #zuluz. Know your place m8 besides you got booted from trauma 3x LMFAO

this is just one i was at, theres another where you had 80s 90s and brown sticky stuff in addy, i'm 100% positive NME went 30 def 6 months in, we opened around the same time

Conquer was Lowkey, westbrooks clan i was just doing my job, and I was allowed on the OSRS version in FACT i was given an account to join and had an altercation with borzor in which resaulted in me leaving, That list isn't even a calling list so how would you know? In which every CT member talks to me in #zuluz. Know your place m8 besides you got booted from trauma 3x LMFAO

That was less than 4 months into NME. Our average combat was still probably high 60's, low 70's (with a few 80's and 90's, with 99 attack or some brown sticky stuff).

This was our first trip with 35 defence in March 2012. Not sure when CT closed, but we weren't 35 defence for 5 months after that prep. You might be 100% sure, but you're wrong  :D    :wub:  :wub:

I'm sure had CT fought us when we were all grown up, it would have been a good fight; but lets not over exaggerate the achievements.

That was less than 4 months into NME. Our average combat was still probably high 60's, low 70's (with a few 80's and 90's, with 99 attack or some brown sticky stuff).

This was our first trip with 35 defence in March 2012. Not sure when CT closed, but we weren't 35 defence for 5 months after that prep. You might be 100% sure, but you're wrong  :D    :wub:  :wub:

I'm sure had CT fought us when we were all grown up, it would have been a good fight; but lets not over exaggerate the achievements.

Ill leave these here before I go 2 work. NME considered themselves to be good after they all went 30/35/39 def but in reality they were always below MPC teir. Even when they pull 60's/70's for those 2-3 weeks they didn't do much with there action. Sorry bud maybe CT was better than NME but i still consider Z higher teir than both of em xD.

tousche either way we were a 20 defence clan and still claimed wins :P