[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Olympus vs Chaos 10Min Small F2P Prep

Misfits Public Relations

7ivnd4v.png

http://olympus-rs.com/elites/

Duval PM'd me asking for a 10 minute F2P prep. We were already out F2P Pking so we gladly accepted. Both clans pulled 16 and went head-to-head after 10 minutes of grouping up. 

2925vzo.jpg

Round 1

Olympus/Chaos Starting: 15/15

Olympus/Chaos Ending: 11/0

Round 2

We sucked.

Round 3

Olympus/Chaos Starting: 16/16

Olympus/Chaos Ending: 9/0

2925vzo.jpg

Confused?

How is a 10 v 10 a prep?

It was a 16v16, but I'll break it down for ya.

Prep stands for preperation. Preps are wars that are decided a certain amount of time beforehand. For example, a 30 minute prep is decided 30 minutes before the fight, giving both clans half an hour to prepare.

Preps can have any sorts of rules. They can be matched, fullout, or anything inbetween. Preps have no inherent number limits; those can be decided by the two warring clans, as the term prep simply means a fight that is decided with a certain amount of preparation time. 

Hopefully I cleared things up for you.

It was a 16v16, but I'll break it down for ya.

Prep stands for preperation. Preps are wars that are decided a certain amount of time beforehand. For example, a 30 minute prep is decided 30 minutes before the fight, giving both clans half an hour to prepare.

Preps can have any sorts of rules. They can be matched, fullout, or anything inbetween. Preps have no inherent number limits; those can be decided by the two warring clans, as the term prep simply means a fight that is decided with a certain amount of preparation time. 

Hopefully I cleared things up for you.

Shut up. 10v10 is not a prep

Shut up. 10v10 is not a prep

you clearly dont have any braincells whatsoever. lol. take an example, 20, thats what outbreak pulls. we pull 16 to a 30 min prep. how can a 16v16 not be a prep wtf. as long as it is with the prep rules, it's a prep lol u cauliflower.

it wasnt a 15 v 15 min. it was pull what u can in 10mins and we will fight u asked what we could possibly pull i said 15~. it was actually classified as a big mini. but if u wanna claim it as a prep by all means be my guest..

was a good fight we got a little more work to do but its all coming around slowly but surely! practice makes perfect gf op and gg.

p.s how did we say no to a omega prep if we closed u already??? oh the irony..

it wasnt a 15 v 15 min. it was pull what u can in 10mins and we will fight u asked what we could possibly pull i said 15~. it was actually classified as a big mini. but if u wanna claim it as a prep by all means be my guest..

was a good fight we got a little more work to do but its all coming around slowly but surely! practice makes perfect gf op and gg.

p.s how did we say no to a omega prep if we closed u already??? oh the irony..

The CSCSCS rank told me 15v15 in a PM once we were there. 

Also,

Your council seemed to think it was a prep.

1f7bcb36a23b2ab45195041b61115ab0.png

Thanks for the tussle home slice.