Final Ownage Elite feast on the Pure World | P2P Kings |

holydreams

Your whole clan got fucked

b03rp9U.png

We continued to clear every last one of you before logging.

V_Gwas'd_V

L0L at Foe members calling this a 10 man gwas!!

LMAO

They may as well call EoP a firing squad because executions were carried out in that gwas... May they rest in peace

Your whole clan got fucked

b03rp9U.png

We continued to clear every last one of you before logging.

V_Gwas'd_V

L0L at Foe members calling this a 10 man gwas!!

Despite the Gwas they still mopped the floor with you guys back and forth between FI and RD at GDZ. Good job on the gwas though, doesn't make you the better clan though.

Lmfao this Lugia Ex kid is the new CP Victory or RD ponytail..calm the fuck down you irrelevant 2k14 clanner, acting as if you are relevant to Foe somehow other than being another +1

r0lf 2k14.

Bro i would be mad too if my clan had no individual skils just massers that can only win with +10 mains and opts.  come @ me if u think you guys can compete for #1 

Remember the 65v65 at sperm where we ended with 65 ppl left? your argument is invalid m8.

lmfa0 you mean 65+10 mains? 

that was the time we bullied you all trip right and the last fight you had mains on the other side of sperm hill ready to rush us? atleast we can compete in f2p we cant say the same for you, in p2p u guys get demolished

please we can all bring mains too if you want but we arent as brown sticky stuff as your clan m8 we bring pures only

lmfa0 you mean 65+10 mains? 

that was the time we bullied you all trip right and the last fight you had mains on the other side of sperm hill ready to rush us? atleast we can compete in f2p we cant say the same for you, in p2p u guys get demolished

please we can all bring mains too if you want but we arent as brown sticky stuff as your clan m8 we bring pures only

youre 13 so ill let you "win" this argument by not quoting you anymore, dont feel like arguing with autistic kids.

This site is cancer cause all you kids fight over cauliflower brown sticky stuff, all I do is pk and kill retards like you guys. Get me that loot and gtfo. Stop crying everyone. Was fun trip and thnx to all clans who foe fought. Hopefully it remains like this and we can actually have the return fights and not have clans camp singles Becuase theyre ranks are affriad to lose.