[Sunday] Olympus Maintaining #1

Misfits Public Relations

eaWOyuE.png

Olympus-rs.com

Olympus set out today with around 58 Gods, maintaining 50+ for the duration and utterly annihilating everything in our path. 

GRPAiBG.png

Olympus vs Trauma/Imperial/ (Eop?)

As we were killing Vet'an, in F2P gear, we heard that Trauma and Imperial actually found the multi combat zone after only 20+ minutes of searching. We quickly headed there and smashed everything living. Shortly after which EOP rushed in with a 10 man snipe unit, which we quickly took down.

Olympus vs Imperial

After that we headed up to Maze to find Imperial. We quickly killed them all without much of a struggle from the opposition.

Olympus vs  EVERYONE WE KILLED THEM ALL

Honestly, we started off by hitting Curse who decided to dig their own grave by spamming "Olympussies" at Chaos Alter. We went in and bullied them fairly easily, even with half opts after attempting to kill Vet'an again without prayer lmfao.

Anyway, every clan crashed this and we beat the piss out of all of them. Proof is in the video.

Olympus vs Imperial/Outbreak/Curse

Ended up in a cluster with these cuties around corp. We killed everyone.

Olympus vs Chaos (P2P w/ F2P Gear)

My little spy told me Chaos canceled their trip to do P2P. After having them snipe our returners in W78 for half the trip, we decided to pay them a much needed visit. We logged in on top of them and killed them all.

GRPAiBG.png

5wyuft.png

287n91y.png

15ds3du.png

33vkhp3.png

2wcf886.png

hwlsFJO.png6ppD5kh.pngTcnuZRf.pngf72cf7b388e50b69c77aeab427881c91.png909594e5cb8fc698594fa05a1e398ba8.pnge0feb8ea445c63c1d8a84b46a5471e43.png58c64646ac97d26aa68ced5480187b00.pngff30909b068276374e66296805706c32.png6a5f755035d169020cbfae98c75148b7.pngea69ea59759c14fed8bcdec0a00fea08.png7e7155a0632e2ef9a7f679567990e188.png645e97f46e6e46ee8f5b51d3b448c5e9.pngee001b74d61dfa097c24fba669f9a163.png

You sound mad brah, is your clan brown sticky stuff? Did OP walk all over ur clan LOL sit the fuck down

lol i take no part in the lpc scene... im just saying what i see in your vid....you pull 58, yet have no more than 40 in most fights? Idk may wanna give recruiting not massing a shot

lol i take no part in the lpc scene... im just saying what i see in your vid....you pull 58, yet have no more than 40 in most fights? Idk may wanna give recruiting not massing a shot

a part of the reason we were missing people most fights is because when there was downtime we went and tried to kill vet'ion in f2p gear. I wouldn't really recommend it XD we lost some good men out there.

I really like the remedy invites as well man how bad do you get from spamming @w308 and now letting remedy kids come w/you 

plz take a look at the clan chat omydays man

3GwdeZm.png

We could prep again if you'd like to see our "Mass Recruits" in action more. You decline every matched event I ask for then bitch when we outpull you in the Wilderness. You could never compete and you'll never be able to.

U guys better hype up your trip this weekend, because if not, you're up for a rude awakening next week:) #cv

gl mate lookin forward to it :)

We could prep again if you'd like to see our "Mass Recruits" in action more. You decline every matched event I ask for then bitch when we outpull you in the Wilderness. You could never compete and you'll never be able to.

^That. Sorry we decided to show someone what a real clan looks like, I'm sure the +1 made all the difference.

When will you realise that you're totally irrelevant in the lpc world. You're like the new BV.

l0l, keep getting smashed in wildy, thanks. your clan sucks.

I like how you went from 60 pull -> 30 in littarly 15 minutes.

No, we were killing the beasts in wildy because your clan didnt do anything. Whoever didn't want to come, could just stay at edge bank or w/e. 

we rushed fights with those 30 ops, yeah, and afther 2/3 min they wouldve came in, but oh. you guys were cleared alrdy.