team 27 cape

crimson chin

team 27 cape  

94 members have voted

1. 1. who should keep team 27 cape

Both clans have a claim to team-27. TLP of course has a claim as they used that cape for years they were open before EOC. Supremacy on the other hand has a claim because when it was picked no other clan was using it, and for a long time. Supremacy has now used the cape for 10 months. Depends what you think is more important, current owner of the cape or someone who had it in the past for years. In my opinion obviously biased Supremacy has the better claim as TLP was closed while we wore it, and they chose a cape a clan already was using. Anyway both clans have a claim to the cape and so they are fighting it out for it : P

Both clans have a claim to team-27. TLP of course has a claim as they used that cape for years they were open before EOC. Supremacy on the other hand has a claim because when it was picked no other clan was using it, and for a long time. Supremacy has now used the cape for quite sometime and being the only clan to use it on OSRS. Depends what you think is more important, current owner of the cape or someone who had it in the past for years. In my opinion obviously biased Supremacy has the better claim as TLP never opened on osrs before, and they chose a cape a clan already was using. Anyway both clans have a claim to the cape and so they are fighting it out for it : P

tlp was open on osrs before

Why don't you just threaten to take their site off again, maybe that will scare them off your cape!!

I don't threaten anyone to take their site off; if you're looking at random fired up members of Supremacy talking and you're taking it to heart. Well, you're really lost. 

I don't threaten anyone to take their site off; if you're looking at random fired up members of Supremacy talking and you're taking it to heart. Well, you're really lost.

Yeah, taking it to heart when I haven't even loaded their forums since they've been re-opened

<Mr_Ko> Want ur site to go off?

Lol'd

Why would a clan that closed deserve the capes when a clan like Supremacy is 1 year strong. You couldn't compete b4, so why cause more trouble trying to compete now. It doesn't make any sense... I feel like the autism from p-servers is still in your blood. Go back to where you belong because no one wants you here.

That's sad all of tlp voted for tlp... Members from different clans actually want Supremacy. Good job on telling ur members to vote. :L Your listening skills can actually get you somewhere in life. Oh wait... Let me think about that again!