team 27 cape

crimson chin

team 27 cape  

94 members have voted

1. 1. who should keep team 27 cape

That's sad all of tlp voted for tlp... Members from different clans actually want Supremacy. Good job on telling ur members to vote. :L Your listening skills can actually get you somewhere in life. Oh wait... Let me think about that again!

If you're not gonna be funny just stick to your real account -_-

Why would a clan that closed deserve the capes when a clan like Supremacy is 1 year strong. You couldn't compete b4, so why cause more trouble trying to compete now. It doesn't make any sense... I feel like the autism from p-servers is still in your blood. Go back to where you belong because no one wants you here.

half of supremacy's votes were from sup ranks whats your point 

Yeah, taking it to heart when I haven't even loaded their forums since they've been re-opened

<Mr_Ko> Want ur site to go off?

Lol'd

He's a member. You're lost.

That is his real account downie, he too is a member. 

L? It says... "Fudog," obviously my account mate. I like the thought though, I'm wondering if you used fake accounts to get the votes. l0l Desperate kids...

Why would a clan that closed deserve the capes when a clan like Supremacy is 1 year strong. You couldn't compete b4, so why cause more trouble trying to compete now. It doesn't make any sense... I feel like the autism from p-servers is still in your blood. Go back to where you belong because no one wants you here.

you're not 1 year strong, yet, and even if you were... half of it is spent as an lpc it is hardly relevant. tlp aren't going to change their capes they had for 7+ years just because hostility threaten them lol

L? It says... "Fudog," obviously my account mate. I like the thought though, I'm wondering if you used fake accounts to get the votes. l0l Desperate kids...

you seem to be taking the votes way too seriously xd it's not as if the outcome of the votes means anything. anyway, it looks like more 'fake' accounts are voting for supremacy in terms of ratio

Honestly, supremacy had a right to it, tlp closed and supremacy has the right to fight for their cape. Yes tlp is a 9 year old clan. But they closed and a new clan rose and claimed the cape, they can't just come in trying to tell supremacy to change capes when sup has been repping that cape since they opened.