[Sunday] Olympus Sends Conviction to an Early Grave

Misfits Public Relations

you guys need to fix your clumping and organization. wasnt there today but the vid shows them two problems. overall nice trip pals.

Doesn't matter when every lpc out there doesn't know how to deal with a clan that fights aggressive as hell. It's like everyone forgot how to counter scim pushes. Anyone remember when TLP came in hard at f2p? Those scim pushes were beautiful. NME and FI were the only two clans that knew how to counter them. Just a tip.

Doesn't matter when every lpc out there doesn't know how to deal with a clan that fights aggressive as hell. It's like everyone forgot how to counter scim pushes. Anyone remember when TLP came in hard at f2p? Those scim pushes were beautiful. NME and FI were the only two clans that knew how to counter them. Just a tip.

Uh.....? NME was only good for like 2 months, and fi got good at F2P towards the end of pre eoc. Counter scim pushes was a tlp foe z quality. Fi was known for calling "best styles out"

Uh.....? NME was only good for like 2 months, and fi got good at F2P towards the end of pre eoc. Counter scim pushes was a tlp foe z quality. Fi was known for calling "best styles out"

Ok I over generalized a bit but from my experience and what I have seen NME and FI displayed some of the best counters to TLP's scim crazy antics. and uh...FI has always been good at f2p??? Before epidemic and even after it's always been FOE, MM, and FI competing for #1. FI has held the #1 spot in f2p and p2p the longest other than FOE and MM. FI's dominance in both servers before BH and a little bit after wilderness came back was clearly evident. The top three clans for the longest time has always been FOE, MM, and FI. FI had a LONG slump period but that's mainly due to leaders changing places. After they came out of that slump, FI was uncontested. Demolishing FOE and MM right before EOC.

movements counter a clan that pushes you with +15 +20

movements counter a clan that pushes you with +15 +20

Not if they chase you around with persistence and have the same run percentage. You don't want to be moving around while a clan hammers you in the back. You want to be dishing damage back towards them. Anybody who engages a clan with +15 or +20 is an tomato unless you're fighting CV or if they're pre-occupied with another clan that's not going to back off when you rush. It's all about hammering the opposing clan to the point where most of their members are too busy tanking instead of fighting back. You want to keep that dps up.

I find it hilarious @@Trajan carries capes around to hand out; because the amount of mass recruiting and Vendetta they need to compete.

Looks okay though. You get slammed match opts anyday by any clan ;p Good job on your trip

I love how everyone keeps saying we had Vendetta because Kush scouted for us on his lvl 100.

In other news; 3-0 matched against your clan.

I love how everyone keeps saying we had Vendetta because Kush scouted for us on his lvl 100.

In other news; 3-0 matched against your clan.

hmmm I didn't know "scouts" were supposed to fall in on their own clan the entire trip dressed in 1 def armor... Olympus logic

100s to scout... are you autistic? most of these kids are 60s and 70s and all fights are basically below sperm so its not like my scout can attack them anyways. Nice try tho

kush is 99 cmb ' most of these kids are 60s and 70s and all fights are basicly below sperm so its not like my scout can attack them anyways. Nice try tho

hmmm I didn't know "scouts" were supposed to fall in on their own clan the entire trip dressed in 1 def armor... Olympus logic

@@Glob Mob I really don't want to start a flame war but 

5c137ccd419a81a2f2980f97967536fd.gif

This is your glorious leader. There was at least one more 90+ in MITH on your trip last Sunday. And I mean on your trip, in your fall in fighting against us with you, not scouting.

@@Glob Mob I really don't want to start a flame war but

5c137ccd419a81a2f2980f97967536fd.gif

This is your glorious leader. There was at least one more 90+ in MITH on your trip last Sunday. And I mean on your trip, in your fall in fighting against us with you, not scouting.

Dw bout them mate:p I try toget toxic not to lead in mith, but he just does whatever, and there's only one other guy in mith(other than our 100+scouts) but he's 85 combat, I try to tell them to off mith, but it's whatevz, u know:p.

trust me, we are going to win next week>:)

Gl

1st of all, you're telling me im a reject and you're in Cv. (lol) probs Cp was well (lol)

2nd, you guys are in mith, have a lvl 91 as leader, and get cleared by bunch of 65s? ? (lol)

efa978021e365170fb9c87863837bee9.png Oh and what i am saying is not tht they WERE attcking people, but that toxic said he "wanted a little main group anyways" if you need thosse ts leaks, ill upload them

OlMhPKu.jpg