olympus self proclaimed number one pure clan/Most feared

Zed_

Yeah...any clan that can stay out in the wilderness and smash multiple clans repeatedly one after another without banking is the best clan in my eyes...I don't see any other clans doing that. Every single other clan regroups and rehits the fight while Olympus stays and kicks anybody in the nuts who challenges their dominance. LOL just look at the way your clans respond to a single push by olympus. You always run and end up running from the fight completely until another clan hits them, then you re rush hoping you'd have better luck but OP just ran the other clan away and now doing the same thing to you.

Yeah...any clan that can stay out in the wilderness and smash multiple clans repeatedly one after another without banking is the best clan in my eyes...I don't see any other clans doing that. Every single other clan regroups and rehits the fight while Olympus stays and kicks anybody in the nuts who challenges their dominance. LOL just look at the way your clans respond to a single push by olympus. You always run and end up running from the fight completely until another clan hits them, then you re rush hoping you'd have better luck but OP just ran the other clan away and now doing the same thing to you.

this

All clans you've been in had no quality and were completely massed up. Don't bother replying you clearly don't understand how this works.

There's a reason you think clanwars proves nothing, and that is because you're complete trash.

All clans you've been in had no quality and were completely massed up. Don't bother replying you clearly don't understand how this works.

There's a reason you think clanwars proves nothing, and that is because you're complete trash.

LOL, mad because I'm right. You don't have to be in FOE or MM to understand how things work. If anything because most of my clans haven't lasted long I have a broader perspective on what does and doesn't work. "No quality" lel. Let's see I was in Tribulation, Havoc, Team genocide, Nemesis, AI, FI, and Hysteria. All of which were known for their quality. (I've been in more clans but those were the ones that were good in clan wars). Clan wars doesn't prove anything because it doesn't define a clan's overall strength. It's memberbase, logistics, knowledge of other clans whereabouts, multiple scenarios, any type of community strategy, and overall member knowledge.

oh wait, keep in mind, you guys hit our straglers that were still getting cv's loot. you hit with 40 vs our 30, gj man.

well i'm not sure if you would know this but generally when two clans prep it's matched!!

btw did u make this gfx cus it's fucking disgusting lmfao