[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Final Ownage Elite vs Corrupt Pures F2P Prep 2-1 [23/02/15]

holydreams

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

nl3c75.jpg

Today Final Ownage Elite marched out to face Corrupt Pures in a F2P Prep with a strong pull consisting out of ~45 elites ready to take them on. Unfortunately, we had to drop about 15 people each round to meet Corrupt Pures sub 30 man pull (28 but even with a 30v30 Minimum we sat for them =p). We managed to take the 2-1 victory, winning the first two rounds easily, then attempting to rune 2H instead of scim in round three which we weren't able to pull off! =(

Rune 2h's Suck

Thanks for the prep Corrupt Pures!

iSm8tWG.png

Round 1: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 28/27

Corrupt Pures starting/ending: 28/0

Round 2: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 30/28

Corrupt Pures starting/ending: 30/0

Round 3: Loss

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

~1 Item

~Farmoil

~0wl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2voS6cWZZk&feature=youtu.be

~Pixel

iSm8tWG.png

c6f01175768bd8b562dd8fc3523a2ad9.png

c1ad5a7420aa3a6c4855a2f9a0bf8c03.png

3e72f1e0c3558bc81fde7aa98226b4fa.png

a291866e23210d6e088525e4377c45e3.png

ce9ed8a297.jpg

RD has given Foe 4, Fi 3. seems like you don't know how to count. Then again you're from eop. I don't expect much from that clan lol

4,3,2 who cares.. thats not the point.. u act like we havent given you any preps when in reality we have.. I do know how to count, i just didnt bother scrolling through the pages to find out the exact numbers.. But yeah, i dont expect anything from you either, except another closure once the hype dies.

4,3,2 who cares.. thats not the point.. u act like we havent given you any preps when in reality we have.. I do know how to count, i just didnt bother scrolling through the pages to find out the exact numbers.. But yeah, i dont expect anything from you either, except another closure once the hype dies.

i think you might need to idle in #salty

You Didn't Prep Cp when you were in a rivalry with them (lol) then you didn't fight Fi Now FOE  once open.  Keep prepping RD  and ZU your matched quality is trash and in the wildy you count on mains + a Op advantage.  brb paying 200m for leaks

You Didn't Prep Cp when you were in a rivalry with them (lol) then you didn't fight Fi Now FOE  once open.  Keep prepping RD  and ZU your matched quality is trash and in the wildy you count on mains + a Op advantage.  brb paying 200m for leaks

i would be mad if i couldn't compete in f2p too :[