Swarm's Pkri Vs SF Getting destroyed FT OG,MAINS

Destin

thread-banner.gif

ca6c54f232137779a0978b7e15150d60.png

Nr6ESeK.png

Huge shoutout to Special Fucktards for losing +1 items to us, thanks for the donations boys!

Special Forces reached out to Swarm for an all out PKRI, they had over a week to prepare, only pulled 16 & showed up over 30 minutes late,

calling other clans & mains for help LOL.

just to get absolutely swarmed and GWASED. #GettingDestroyedBya3MonthOldClan

20bc6a4ddd984a4339e775b2665643fe.png

1754092c58f7261d339768aac2b2191c.png

bcb87101ffcc3ed3d3e70c9311c7a2bc.png

As we sat at GDZ waiting patiently for Control to prepare his TikTok clan he kept stalling and claiming he did

not pull enough to our full out and needed more time. We sat and waited, until Control finally called OG and they showed up first as they're not pussies.

We fought OG & SF and quickly weeded out SF and they began logging on their mains, as they do when they get slapped.

After that we moved the fight to Bandit Camp, here we setup another 1V1 VS the TikTok Clan & OG showed up, we quickly got a re-position and proceeded GWAS SF again from the south.

8bcdd746b2cd6276ec67ad9fdaa831b2.png

@Control cry more my victim??????

We fought for about an hour, and eventually ended the trip with 21 when there was 0 SF on the counter at Bandit Camp.

Good fight OG, will look for more action with you in the future! 

0MJEYBY.png

Pictures.png2020-11-28_22-38-50.png

2020-11-28_21-50-25.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngef82f3b01548e3d6d7877893de66569a.png

19aa467bef1559299279ef50a7fb453a.png06e54d5cca7d375bc92d9f0055465d7a.png25a7768a3e8accfccc8cfd0d6b3375bf.png61e3edc625604822dde0fa7612c179f7.png

Based on this video, you weren't really helping the crashing situation and trying to log on top of sf, which I'm assuming is the clan you got this fight with? Looked really weak on your part for not assisting in that and essentially at edge regrouping. I did expect that a new clan, like Swarm, wouldn't be able to comprehend teaming out any crashers but become equal to crashing.

By the way Swarm, looks like you have an Onslaught leak based on this video. Best have your attendance pictures in tac today. 

Just now, Brief Case said:

Based on this video, you weren't really helping the crashing situation and trying to log on top of sf, which I'm assuming is the clan you got this fight with? Looked really weak on your part for not assisting in that and essentially at edge regrouping. I did expect that a new clan, like Swarm, wouldn't be able to comprehend teaming out any crashers but become equal to crashing.

By the way Swarm, looks like you have an Onslaught leak based on this video. Best have your attendance pictures in tac today. 

I mean, if you read even the first two sentences, you'd see that we sat in GDZ for 15 minutes and didn't get crashed lol - SF called OG because they couldn't match opts.

2 minutes ago, Brief Case said:

Nice bait, they didn't wanna team on crash.

4 minutes ago, Brief Case said:

we waiting 20 mins for sf to hit us at the spot we've told them and then 30 secs before they wanted to hit us og came and then straight after sf 

8 hours ago, Brief Case said:

OG and SF were coordinated when they pushed us as if they practicing on it for the whole week and that too wasn't enough..... maybe next time 

12 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Control pker can you shut the fuck up l0l 

6 hours ago, sw cr (tokyo) said:

OG and SF were coordinated when they pushed us as if they practicing on it for the whole week and that too wasn't enough..... maybe next time 

You know, SF pulls 20 currently because they tried to rival my clan, if you think we coordinated anything thats lulz. Make up whatever imaginary scenario, the fact is this is not the first time I've had to start one of Haro's pkri's for him (see: Hydra vs Resistance 4 months ago)

14 hours ago, Brief Case said:

Ty for letting me farm your clan. 

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

You know, SF pulls 20 currently because they tried to rival my clan, if you think we coordinated anything thats lulz. Make up whatever imaginary scenario, the fact is this is not the first time I've had to start one of Haro's pkri's for him (see: Hydra vs Resistance 4 months ago)

nice mains bro and next time u want to crush us make sure u have the right numbers .... 

2 minutes ago, sw cr (tokyo) said:

nice mains bro and next time u want to crush us make sure u have the right numbers .... 

i had enough numbers to wipe both you and SF off of the map multiple times without banking - that's why my clan has a 23 minute video and your clan has a 6 minute video. there is nothing wrong with just saying gf and thanking onslaught for your pkri happening - especially since it wouldn't have lasted longer than 5 minutes with the way both you and SF teleport out every 30 seconds.