[FIXED] OBS vidding issue with GPU plugin

Dizzy

Hello friends,

I record my vids with OBS but once i turn on the "GPU" plugin on OSRS my OBS record screen freezes. When I turn the plugin off its fine again, very strange!

Please HALP!

FIXED:

Use the game capture screen instead of window capture :)

Edited by Dizzy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Godfather said:

yes, you may prep me in the wilderness. just like when i said fullout, you can fullout me in the wilderness.

You’ve managed to pull 60 for a couple of weeks? Something bp has been doing for the past 6 months. Chill out with the “fullouts” 

2 minutes ago, K0ed said:

You’ve managed to pull 60 for a couple of weeks? Something bp has been doing for the past 6 months. Chill out with the “fullouts” 

first of all, you havent pulled 60 since jump street left you. second of all, i wonder why it is that you barely pull 50 now (started your trip with 48 bluntZ). now bare in mind i can drop all of my clans standards and become a leak infested discord clan like yours to pull higher - but why on earth would i do that LOL

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

first of all, you havent pulled 60 since jump street left you. second of all, i wonder why it is that you barely pull 50 now (started your trip with 48 bluntZ). now bare in mind i can drop all of my clans standards and become a leak infested discord clan like yours to pull higher - but why on earth would i do that LOL

You talk a lot about leaks but when are you actually gonna use them to do something? You hit a cluster then tele out before us spamming lol 

4 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Also if we have 48 wtf is going on at og hit us in singles or multi why is bp still winning and having more action. This rivalry is legit getting boring do something

1 minute ago, K0ed said:

Also if we have 48 wtf is going on at og hit us in singles or multi why is bp still winning and having more action. This rivalry is legit getting boring do something

that moment when your trip is spent in random worlds because you're my victim

14 minutes ago, Godfather said:

that moment when your trip is spent in random worlds because you're my victim

make your mind up either you bullied us all trip or we were random worlds. Also as you’ll see from bps topic today we were in multi with a lot more action than og lmfao 

2 minutes ago, K0ed said:

make your mind up either you bullied us all trip or we were random worlds. Also as you’ll see from bps topic today we were in multi with a lot more action than og lmfao 

ooooh, we were in multi sniping the outskirts of another clans fight while running away from our rivalry that we started!!! prep us onslaught, we no longer want to be a wilderness clan!!!

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

ooooh, we were in multi sniping the outskirts of another clans fight while running away from our rivalry that we started!!! prep us onslaught, we no longer want to be a wilderness clan!!!

Loool every single fight you had was started by bp, we’re on the outskirts for a moment whilst we’re returning unlike onslaught we don’t dip once you crash our fights 

Just now, K0ed said:

Loool every single fight you had was started by bp, we’re on the outskirts for a moment whilst we’re returning unlike onslaught we don’t dip once you crash our fights 

you're right, you get fully cleared and don't return - or you run into single and log out

4 minutes ago, Godfather said:

you're right, you get fully cleared and don't return - or you run into single and log out

And this is when I leave ty for entertaining me for 5 mins clearly you have nothing else relevant or anything to prove to anyone you’re winning this rivalry @ me when you need another reality check 

1 minute ago, K0ed said:

And this is when I leave ty for entertaining me for 5 mins clearly you have nothing else relevant or anything to prove to anyone you’re winning this rivalry @ me when you need another reality check 

how about i upload some more miserable audio to see if you want to retract that statement, it seemed to make you simmer down before christmas 🙃

Yes u have already done audio try something new 

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

how about i upload some more miserable audio to see if you want to retract that statement, it seemed to make you simmer down before christmas 🙃

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

why try something new when it clearly works exposing your miserable dead clan lmao

You’ve been lurking in the topic 6 times in 30 mins to respond with this? Why haven’t you done a good audio leak for so long then? Look clearly you’ve run out of things to say, so quick tag@FLOWERor @Total Domination in you’re boring me now