Venom P2P Sunday ~ SF/JS Confirmed DEAD

malo

venom.png

intro.png

Venom massed up 35 glorious men for our P2P PKing Trip later peaking at 38 and ending with 33.

We had non-stop action throughout the trip and forcing our shit rivals to avoid us at all costs l0l

2 Weeks into this rivarly and JS Leader has already quit LOL.

unknown.png

test-venom.png

Fight 1: West bandits

We started of the trip by rushing a cluster between hydra and terror only to find out it was only mains.

Fight 2: East Gdz 

We logged on top of hydra and started battling out, after a few mins Special Poop crashed and instantly got wiped of the map. The fight was then crashed by other clans which turned into a massive cluster. We stayed for a while until a huge main clan cleared up everything.

Fight 3: West Gdz

We set up a fight vs apex and started battling it out, after a long return fight every clan joined the party. SF thought they would crash, we switched focus and chased these dogs away lmfao

Fight 4: East Bandits

We rushed apex and pretty much wiped them off the map until FI and BP crashed. we held it for a lil until we called a tele.

Fight 5: Chaos Temple

We found apex at chaos temple and again began battling it out, BP/SF Crashed and pretty much was a long return fight until clans gave up. Venom was the last clan standing since everyone dipped.

Jumpshit was nowhere to be seen this entire trip rofl.

videos-test.png

Malo

unknown.png?width=950&height=657

bffda99816c1b51383e20543174f4fda-png.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816113891486335664/818234874916896839/unknown.png

717d45db81a2a3d260f9f68d6c250c46-png.jpgb6c1a2261f3fb5c42570c33898ad91cd-png.jpg

Ty for mentioning my old rev clan in your topic.

And respect for still trying after I made your entire staff team leave your clan, I give credit where its due

Sad music starts playing
In memoriam:

V Aire (Leader)
V Shooked (Warlord)
V Unu (Council)
V Muaythai (Council)
V Oraclez 
V Victimizer
V Texas

5 hours ago, Dizzy said:

And respect for still trying after I made your entire staff team leave your clan, I give credit where its due

Sad music starts playing
In memoriam:

V Aire (Leader)
V Shooked (Warlord)
V Unu (Council)
V Muaythai (Council)
V Oraclez 
V Victimizer
V Texas

you didn't make me leave bubba was my choice but yes

19 hours ago, Dizzy said:

Sad music starts playing
In memoriam:

V Aire (Leader)
V Shooked (Warlord)
V Unu (Council)
V Muaythai (Council)
V Oraclez 
V Victimizer
V Texas

venom lost all those people and despite that, they almost pulled as much as you did this sunday. now let's reflect on everyone you've lost since trying to rival me.

9 hours ago, Godfather said:

venom lost all those people and despite that, they almost pulled as much as you did this sunday. now let's reflect on everyone you've lost since trying to rival me.

l0l only 2 people he put there left guy makes stuff up as he goes. dude forgot dc closed and he lost his entire core 

• 4 weeks later...