Curse's F2P Sunday FT. Cv,Ob,Op & R

Bravey

CM0Mk0Q.png

We started off today's trip pulling a solid 28 members.  We had multiple encounters with Conviction, Outbreak, and were given the opportunity for a bit of revenge on Remedy.

8dPF5A0.png

Curse vs Cluster

The trip kicked off by us hitting Conviction vs Outbreak at sperm.  Cv was quickly getting cleared until Outbreak got a re-rush. We turned on Outbreak doin what we could with the 5 remaining Cv sniping from single until Olympus crashed,  We then headed to single strip to regroup and find more action without banking.  

7xSxkR2.png

Curse vs Outbreak

Outbreak was the only clan to accept our fight offer so we defended Ca waiting for their rush. They rushed in and we just made quick work of their front line. We waited in ca for the next fight when we got word cv was ready to rush in. We patiently waited until they were in range of our bows. We bowed to scim their front line and camped scims on those next to the alter. Was easy pickings until Outbreak crashed followed by Olympus.

8dPF5A0.png

Curse vs Remedy

Next, we set up a fight with Remedy, who were to defend the chaos altar.  We decided to log in right on top of their DD like we did a few weeks ago and they were dumb enough to fall for it yet again.  We logged in on top of them with our scimitars dropping quite a few piles right off the bat.  Our members were putting up a hell of a fight although Remedy had a +5 on us.  Both sides continued to quickly return on death until the fight was crashed by Olympus.  Then we dipped out with our juicy loot from remedy after Olympus had crashed the fight.

8dPF5A0.png

VIDEOS

Ryans POV:'

Myrik's POV:

http://youtu.be/T2Qx3jmgJ5s

Your are a fucking broccoli if you actually think you cleared us... We had the advantage before Olympus saved your ass. I wasn't going to make a topic, but I'll make one soon, stay tuned

'You are a fucking broccoli" ???

@@Dude

Fight started we were down like 7, we ended up +2 on remedy, please watch the video mister closure of chaos.

Wait til I get home, I can show you we had 26 right as olympus crashed, unless you retained your 28 man pull how could u have a +2? Your vidder was probably away from our clump so I can see how you can use that as a reason to falsely claim a win, but kmon fam its 2k15....

Wait til I get home, I can show you we had 26 right as olympus crashed, unless you retained your 28 man pull how could u have a +2? Your vidder was probably away from our clump so I can see how you can use that as a reason to falsely claim a win, but kmon fam its 2k15....

Ur clan got dicked m8.

----------------------

Bars of Keke 

---------------------

l0lkeke.png

Fight started we were down like 7, we ended up +2 on remedy, please watch the video mister closure of chaos.

yeah but did you win the fight though? cant say you won brown sticky stuff when another clan crashed.

yeah but did you win the fight though? cant say you won brown sticky stuff when another clan crashed.

yh u got dicked hard, all I saw was yellow capes on ground and I was like WOTWOTWOTWOTWOT!?!??! WE FUCKING CLURD REMEDY.!

yh u got dicked hard, all I saw was yellow capes on ground and I was like WOTWOTWOTWOTWOT!?!??! WE FUCKING CLURD REMEDY.!

yess by.. nice to hear! you keep thinking that, and even if you did "clur" us it would not be because of you, freaking founder without a mic! looks good bro,got a mic yet?

yess by.. nice to hear! you keep thinking that, and even if you did "clur" us it would not be because of you, freaking founder without a mic! looks good bro,got a mic yet?

No mic needed. Clearing remedy is like clearing rats from the wildy, hit once and they die.