Friday 2: ZENITH FULLY CLEARS LEGASHIT IN 4K HD IN 2 MINUTES - WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?????

Elve

image0.png

MOST ACTIVE - BEST COMMUNITY - #1 PKING PURE CLAN

FORUMS TEAMSPEAK DISCORD

We heard that Legashit was out at Lavas with 18-20 so we quickly massed up 16 Zenith Warriors to go clear them, We knew we would absolutely destroy them in a matter of seconds and we quickly grouped up and waited for them to be in one world. We logged into them and started transitioning through them like butter within 2 minutes they were fully cleared and HLED the #Anti-Zenith discord for BACKUP! We caught a ending and went west with our loot.

628aede0b8b51791af05a3c9e3dc01b9.gif

fb037798e21d924a82f239eb312d4a04.gif

7ccdce551a87899c91c78b8a004a4191.png

HmCuX0U.png

610af134554e5f2f0cc19fd69936461c.gif a3dda645b1f25e2d4fbeda115134ffe0-png.jpg 021de9e066a721286d84b2544789aa52-png.jpg 91c243262ae75f3a989c862cd5aea712-png.jpg fe3f89941b5a6722fb77555421e4c7d6.png 9b6944bcd84908ec43ee87bdf0694c24.png 693722ab0a4d4a3ae478ec081b149438-png.jpg

b1fb0e38bd38377594f5e800474a3867.gif

124f093a3aa47e0b5a216c6594df7309.gif

dab847774a4819b5cda660c00b5c4ba8.gif

IxGp1aF.png

KbQxm1Y.png

nZZGoZT.png

diUc24g.png

OU9G5QW.png

7gy4kl5.png

FdOtaDp.png

zrP83Kq.png

dodjKiG.png

hhAJaqz.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even Goebbels would be impressed by your propaganda. I saw your scout north of Lavas so I killed it, called the boys, and waited for you to hit us as we'd been PKing for hours and you keep telling us that we're banned from the Wilderness. We had slightly more opts than you (18 vs 16; we peaked at 24 earlier), but almost all of you were on meds or mains compared to almost all of us on pures.

You started to clear us but we returned, only to find that you'd dipped in less time than it took you all to log-in. Instead of returning, you decided to spam our CC, post a topic on your forums, and then ended! We're still out PKing BTW, with more opts than you had when you hit us.

Contrary to your allegations, we didn't call anyone else or join any open CCs, and everyone in that GIF of our CC is in LY (except for your scout). I also didn't get Smited; my +1 was a TSOTD. I looted the DCB from one of your whales when I was trying to loot food but died with it.

Try better next time, lads.

Zenpiss.png

13 minutes ago, Sturg said:

Even Goebbels would be impressed by your propaganda. I saw your scout north of Lavas so I killed it, called the boys, and waited for you to hit us as we'd been PKing for hours and you keep telling us that we're banned from the Wilderness. We had slightly more opts than you (18 vs 16; we peaked at 24 earlier), but almost all of you were on meds or mains compared to almost all of us on pures.

You started to clear us but we returned

TY FOR DONATE BIG $

8 minutes ago, Ep1c said:

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING STEPPING INTO MY WILDERNESS LEGACY LMAO

What the fuck is your problem? You were in LY for a long time in total, and as far as I'm aware left on good terms (albeit abruptly). I like you and I'm disappointed that you left as you were an asset to the clan, but don't start piping-up as soon as you leave just because you're affiliated with FS or thinking about joining BP.

You also claimed that Scott threatened to dox and/or DDoS you within two hours of you leaving. That's a very serious allegation; I trust that you can provide evidence to support it?

Ep1c resignation.png

Ep1c Scott.png

24 minutes ago, Sturg said:

What the fuck is your problem? You were in LY for a long time in total, and as far as I'm aware left on good terms (albeit abruptly). I like you and I'm disappointed that you left as you were an asset to the clan, but don't start piping-up as soon as you leave just because you're affiliated with FS or thinking about joining BP.

You also claimed that Scott threatened to dox and/or DDoS you within two hours of you leaving. That's a very serious allegation; I trust that you can provide evidence to support it?

Ep1c resignation.png

Ep1c Scott.png

mate stop crying u called bc

9 minutes ago, Zenny said:

mate stop crying u called bc

We didn't call anyone; everyone in the CC, TS3, and our PoVs/screenshots was from LY. Unless, of course, you can provide evidence to the contrary, which would prove that you're not just chatting shit?

59 minutes ago, Sturg said:

You started to clear us but we returned, only to find that you'd dipped in less time than it took you all to log-in. Instead of returning, you decided to spam our CC, post a topic on your forums, and then ended! We're still out PKing BTW, with more opts than you had when you hit us.

Contrary to your allegations, we didn't call anyone else or join any open CCs, and everyone in that GIF of our CC is in LY (except for your scout). I also didn't get Smited; my +1 was a TSOTD. I looted the DCB from one of your whales when I was trying to loot food but died with it.

Try better next time, lads.

Zenpiss.png

Your tears are so fucking delicious pedo

7 minutes ago, Sturg said:

We didn't call anyone; everyone in the CC, TS3, and our PoVs/screenshots was from LY. Unless, of course, you can provide evidence to the contrary, which would prove that you're not just chatting shit?

Wait for the audio!!!!!!!