Most boring clan?

Sith-

well considering zu gets 2-3 preps a week always goes out pking tons of minis. i don't see what you spastics are going on about you care so much about this game lmfao

Had more to say but aint going to bother because ive already received enough brain cancer browsing these forums have a nice day #Sv

rd would probably be the most boring lmfao, they do more flaming on sharkbrew than actually playing the game

Oh my god, you didn't just say that. As soon as RD loses a prep, Zu are everywhere flaming. On the other hand, Redemption has nothing to flame on because Zu never steps up and preps the high tier clans!

Oh my god, you didn't just say that. As soon as RD loses a prep, Zu are everywhere flaming. On the other hand, Redemption has nothing to flame on because Zu never steps up and preps the high tier clans!

please stop you hurt my brain. @@Sith- must be fun prepping lpcs eh? if it's just a game why does your ranks constantly hit people offline even when they aren't prepping?

please stop you hurt my brain. @@Sith- must be fun prepping lpcs eh? if it's just a game why does your ranks constantly hit people offline even when they aren't prepping?

GX4o7YH.gif I guess you can't live up to these if you aren't willing to prep clan's other than CP and LT. Oh and wait, the alliance too, EOP.

we had 7 preps this week, guess the multiple clans we beat that you lose to are lpcs? Lol no wonder zu is so afraid