@Fatality

Father Justin

Your clan has been in the same state for its entire existence, you aren't even trying to improve & claim #1, therefore your clan will aways remain irrelevant & mediocre.

@RD l0l

I thought we were talking about EOP? Damn you're making yourself look bad by having to change topic as soon as someone mentions you've been the most bullied clan on the entire 2007.

EOP #1 F2P WILDERNESS
FOE #1 P2P WILDERNESS
FOE #1 P2P/F2P CLAN WARS
EOP #2 P2P/F2P CLAN WARS

We've beaten every other clan that has had the balls to give us preps other than FOE, FI don't want to give us an event because they know the second they lose to us that whatever hype they have will cease to exist.

We dethroned them and pretty easily if i may add...

We slumped them to ~30man pulls, not 50 & for more than one weekend. The only reason their pulls have gone up & they started to crawl back out of their slump is the fact that we are competing with Foe now & they dont have to die to us for several hours during weekend trips..

That's a fact & there's no point in denying that, lol.

I don't know what hole you think we're crawling out of but you must have been living in it and under a rock as well to think those are facts lmfao.

Clan wars lmfao typical fo member

lol that's where it countS boy.

Wilderness so your mains can camp us, have numbers, ddos ts, have clan invites

In clan wars we fight matched and no crashers. Test the quality in your clan and the calling which EoP don't have picking on lpcs and mpcs. You even tried ddosing 5 people in our prep and still manage to lose

In clan wars we fight matched and no crashers. Test the quality in your clan and the calling which EoP don't have picking on lpcs and mpcs. You even tried ddosing 5 people in our prep and still manage to lose

This l0l. Eop so clueless

The one prep I was at vs fo 4 of our members got ddosed, and the wilderness is where it matters or else every clan would do clan wars 24/7

All these new bundle of twigs clan wars prods lmfao.

It's not "new bundle of twigs clan wars prods" it's just irritating fighting with mains and retards sniping for all directions and + sometimes I really cba returning for more than a 1 1/2 hr fight.

I mean saying "#1" being up x amount of people is a pretty funny statement. Idk personally i believe CLW is what proves who's #1, no mains,crashing etc.

If your clan cant compete for #1 in the wilderness, then it doesn't matter how good they are in matched opts, they are not the #1 clan in that server, period.

If your clan cant compete for #1 in the wilderness, then it doesn't matter how good they are in matched opts, they are not the #1 clan in that server, period.

I'm not arguing in what you believe who is #1 but I'm saying personally the way the wild is it can't be used as a way to judge who's #1. Even as a level 87 1 def pure I was getting sniped by 3+ mains the entire F2P Trip when I was able to attend one. And the one time I was able to attend P2P it was a dumb cluster and VH rushed us at gap with like 15 tanks.

I'm not arguing in what you believe who is #1 but I'm saying personally the way the wild is it can't be used as a way to judge who's #1. Even as a level 87 1 def pure I was getting sniped by 3+ mains the entire F2P Trip when I was able to attend one. And the one time I was able to attend P2P it was a dumb cluster and VH rushed us at gap with like 15 tanks.

This lol @@pirate