Imperial's Superior Sunday FT R.I.P. Trauma's Mains|Olympus|Chaotic|Curse

Syracuse

Olympus and Trauma teaming as always, fucking retards... Are you serious? Everyone knows theres rivalry between trauma and olympus, lost so much respect just from that ridiculous shoutout. #shoutoutforbeingadownykappa ðŸ‘

im waiting for it u prob died like 50 times LOL

I died once

can't say the same for the rest of your clan though. I guess you learnt from your previous mistakes and now only upload the rare pictures of members with a 1+ kdr (which by looking at your other topics isn't that many).

btw wanna explain why you tried to team up with a bunch of level 40s? because if you claim you didn't then wanna explain why they came from your direction and didn't hit your clan (you claim to be an lpc so therefore you should have some 50-60s right)?

I died once

can't say the same for the rest of your clan though. I guess you learnt from your previous mistakes and now only upload the rare pictures of members with a 1+ kdr (which by looking at your other topics isn't that many).

btw wanna explain why you tried to team up with a bunch of level 40s? because if you claim you didn't then wanna explain why they came from your direction and didn't hit your clan (you claim to be an lpc so therefore you should have some 50-60s right)?

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l im done i quit runescape

I died once

IM FUCKING DONE!

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l im done i quit runescape

YIBybNY.png

Nice KDR broccoli lmfa0 

why you trying to hide ur swordfish like you hide on saturday xd

still didn't explain why you're teaming with 20+ level 40s that were hitting out low levels though xd

YIBybNY.png

Nice KDR broccoli lmfa0 

still didn't explain why you're teaming with 20+ level 40s that were hitting out low levels though xd

My name is Aj, and I approve these messages.

YIBybNY.png

Nice KDR broccoli lmfa0 

pretty sure you have more 100s than 60s. you should proably quit clanning or go join a main clan

I heard you cleared imperial single handedly 

yo @ you coming out this saturday thou

also

these are random people, idk who the fuck thinks they teamed with us to kill ur 2 lvl 60s but i think u got brain cancer, seek help.

YIBybNY.png @@ultama @@ultama

Nice KDR broccoli lmfa0 

mEeuu2T.gif @@ultama 

@@ultama 

@@ultama  

@@ultama