Imperial's Superior Sunday FT R.I.P. Trauma's Mains|Olympus|Chaotic|Curse

Syracuse

mEeuu2T.gif @@ultama 

@@ultama 

@@ultama  

@@ultama

0.6 KDR, swordies kyp

why you teleing bro l0l its cool cause i only ate 3 while your clans cleared l00000000000000000l

G1KH4DX.gif

I never died. Also I only tele in 3rd round in pkris because yolo. Whoever teled was probably some tomato who was friends with someone in our clan or some inexperienced member. I can assure you I had no recollection of who that person was. But don't use banter saying because that person teled means our clan is bad. You win some you lose some, always gonna be a back and forth ordeal. We have our point of view saying we cleared you and you have yours. I'm sure Olympus is probably thinking they cleared both of us (as always).

I never died. Also I only tele in 3rd round in pkris because yolo. Whoever teled was probably some tomato who was friends with someone in our clan or some inexperienced member. I can assure you I had no recollection of who that person was. But don't use banter saying because that person teled means our clan is bad. You win some you lose some, always gonna be a back and forth ordeal. We have our point of view saying we cleared you and you have yours. I'm sure Olympus is probably thinking they cleared both of us (as always).

This is what I like to hear honesty but be honest on Sunday you didn't clear us not even once we beat you in the only clean pkri1v1 west of ca

The only honesty they can say is that they cleared us is when we were holding our ground fighting olympus and they crashed with "off" spams. both trauma and olympus dipped and rerushed as we stood there fighting you both on and off, without regrouping, or rerushing.

i was not talking to you aj i was talking to @@ultama who's video shows trauma running away and clips ending early lmfao

@@ultama                           @@ultama

@@ultama                        @@ultama                                                                     @@ultama

@@ultama                              @@ultama

@@ultama                                                            @@ultama  

@@ultama                                                                                                    @@ultama

@@ultama                                                   @@ultama                               

i was not talking to you aj i was talking to @@ultama who's video shows trauma running away and clips ending early lmfao

@@ultama                           @@ultama

@@ultama                        @@ultama                                                                     @@ultama

@@ultama                              @@ultama

@@ultama                                                            @@ultama  

@@ultama                                                                                                    @@ultama

@@ultama                                                   @@ultama                               

The video shows you getting slammed by us and spamming "off" as a joke lmao

You say you bring swordies because we don't do damage but you're sitting there with a 0.6 KDR lmfao you/your clan clearly suck

Still ain't answered why you didn't go out on saturday lmfao

This is what I like to hear honesty but be honest on Sunday you didn't clear us not even once we beat you in the only clean pkri1v1 west of ca

I'm not being funny but you cancelled a trip because you're not confident to lead your clan in the wilderness...

OT: Good job I guess

Maybe you should go onto private servers, might build your confidence up to lead saturday trips lmfa0

Its going on Wednesday and you're still talking about us skipping last Saturday?

cmonson.gif

It's been established that we didn't go out on saturday and I have no issues with all the free topic bumps you've given us over the last 3-4 days, but can you please post some brown sticky stuff thats not so repetitive?

Thanks in advance and while you write up yet another lovely bump for us feel free to watch some entertainment on the house. 

and if rap isn't your music

@@ultama

Its going on Wednesday and you're still talking about us skipping last Saturday?

cmonson.gif

It's been established that we didn't go out on saturday and I have no issues with all the free topic bumps you've given us over the last 3-4 days, but can you please post some brown sticky stuff thats not so repetitive?

Thanks in advance and while you write up yet another lovely bump for us feel free to watch some entertainment on the house. 

and if rap isn't your music

@@ultama

Why are you talking about repetitive, as if bullying imperial every weekend isn't repetitive enough for your liking :^)