LPC

sudo_

To be honest I don't know why anybody complains about trauma going out @lpc times. We don't hunt any of the new clans. We hit imperial, Olympus and conviction. All clans who have thrown the combat cap out the window long ago. As for the moron above me who said something about Olympus training and wearing 1 defence gear blah blah blah blah. You've done the same thing as trauma, conviction and imperial you're just too brainwashed to know any better. LPC clanning died with Runescape years ago. Now it's just used as an excuse to get away from the brown sticky stuffty HPC trips where it takes an hour to get a fight only for it to be crashed 2 minutes later. Stop taking brown sticky stuff so serious and just have fun.

*Looks at Trauma, Imperial, and Conviction trip pics and vids* *sees lots of shiny armor*

*Looks at Olympus trip pics and vids* *sees no shiny armor*

One kid was caught wearing mith on our trip. He was kicked off the trip until he had 1 defence gear. We've had to push for higher combat levels to compete but we haven't done anything like what y'all have done mate :) 

I have fun on LPC trips, but keeping it LPC is what keeps it fun for me. Imagine Trauma suddenly had to fight a new clan that was all level 100s in rune with their 80s/90s in mith. Would you have fun? I still would, it's action. Would it grate on you after a while? Probably, especially if there were 2 more clans with mains also fighting you. I'm glad you are having fun in LPC times, that's what the game is for, but please try not to ruin the fun for the rest of us :)

@Ryannn 

lmfao thats rich coming from your profile picture, Also you shouldn't be forcing clans to prep you. You declined 14 prep offers from Trauma so far (yeh we keep track of the emberrasing declines)

You also declined a fullout.

True, could be.. but could be him as well. Maybe he made a pumpkin ish mask to cover his face lmfao.jpg

lmfao thats rich coming from your profile picture, Also you shouldn't be forcing clans to prep you. You declined 14 prep offers from Trauma so far (yeh we keep track of the emberrasing declines)

You also declined a fullout.

Who won last prep broccoli, 3-0 you l0000l 

want a prep? 82. cb cap leggo

*Looks at Trauma, Imperial, and Conviction trip pics and vids* *sees lots of shiny armor*

*Looks at Olympus trip pics and vids* *sees no shiny armor*

One kid was caught wearing mith on our trip. He was kicked off the trip until he had 1 defence gear. We've had to push for higher combat levels to compete but we haven't done anything like what y'all have done mate :) 

I have fun on LPC trips, but keeping it LPC is what keeps it fun for me. Imagine Trauma suddenly had to fight a new clan that was all level 100s in rune with their 80s/90s in mith. Would you have fun? I still would, it's action. Would it grate on you after a while? Probably, especially if there were 2 more clans with mains also fighting you. I'm glad you are having fun in LPC times, that's what the game is for, but please try not to ruin the fun for the rest of us :)

@Ryannn 

No offense, but when did Trauma hit any actual LPC? We are only focusing in our Scene, which is Conviction/slumperial/Olympus/Curse. The only clan we ever fought thats in your LPC scene is Chaotic when they rushed us. We don't hit your clan or any other clan for exactly those reasons. The only reason we increased our CB Caps and allowed mith is because Imperial increased the CB cap twice and than just decided to bring Supremacy. We only replied, 

Who won last prep broccoli, 3-0 you l0000l 

want a prep? 82. cb cap leggo

2-1 you don't even know the scores lmfao, you complained to us about sitting our 85's in a 82 cb cap and than brought it yourself and rushed us. Just because we don't pussy out and decline preps when you pull snake moves like you did doesn't make you anything near good. We're still 2-2 overall and our round win scores are still better than yours. And you always had the CB cap adventage by far.

In the end you're nothing but a brainwashed fool, honestly I just think you're cauliflower and not even brainwashed.

2-1 you don't even know the scores lmfao, you complained to us about sitting our 85's in a 82 cb cap and than brought it yourself and rushed us. Just because we don't pussy out and decline preps when you pull snake moves like you did doesn't make you anything near good. We're still 2-2 overall and our round win scores are still better than yours. And you always had the CB cap adventage by far.

In the end you're nothing but a brainwashed fool, honestly I just think you're cauliflower and not even brainwashed.

Hes just trying his lmfao.jpg best to get ranked up in Imp as Imp tends to give promos to tomatos like him and Don, let's put it that way.

True, could be.. but could be him as well. Maybe he made a pumpkin ish mask to cover his face lmfao.jpg

this tells a little about your intelligence, so if I have a foreign name does that mean I come from ISIS, you probably fucking cauliflower in real life that the media has brainwashed you like that. Wake up spastic theres a whole world out there, you dont even know about, everything isnt about runescape, mr. founder of curse. 

No offense, but when did Trauma hit any actual LPC? We are only focusing in our Scene, which is Conviction/slumperial/Olympus/Curse. The only call we ever fought thats in your LPC scene is Chaotic when they rushed us. We don't hit your clan or any other clan for exactly those reasons. The only reason we increased our CB Caps and allowed mith is because Imperial increased the CB cap twice and than just decided to bring Supremacy. We only replied, 

I know what Imperial did. I'm not defending it. The whole rivalry in general has been one huge arms race to get higher levels :P I'm in Olympus, and we are in that awkward position of having trained up with the 80 cap in mind, but not wanting to bring mass 80s/90s in mith. We are too high to get fair fights with CH/T1/AAO, but outlevelled and fighting 1 def vs mith against Trauma/Imperial/Conviction. I'm glad we can get action, but it does get frustrating seeing mith/addy everywhere and not being able to attack people at level 15 wild upwards as a level 70 at LPC times :P

this tells a little about your intelligence, so if I have a foreign name does that mean I come from ISIS, you probably fucking cauliflower in real life that the media has brainwashed you like that. Wake up spastic theres a whole world out there, you dont even know about, everything isnt about runescape, mr. founder of curse. 

-7 on grammar reply again.

Prep us any day 82 cap

It seems like this forum affects your IRL mood which isn't healthy now is it? PM the therapist Pieter on IRC for therapy he will be online within five minutes, you seem to need it. Don't hesitate to ask for help when you really need it, heh. lmfao.jpg

Do you have stress? did syracuse yell at you over a voice program, did that hurt your feelings? Were you told you're going to get ranked up which didnt happen. I'm sure Mr. Pieter is ready to solve your problems for just 1M rsgp a hour as it's Pieter's full time job, on runescape.

I know what Imperial did. I'm not defending it. The whole rivalry in general has been one huge arms race to get higher levels :P I'm in Olympus, and we are in that awkward position of having trained up with the 80 cap in mind, but not wanting to bring mass 80s/90s in mith. We are too high to get fair fights with CH/T1/AAO, but outlevelled and fighting 1 def vs mith against Trauma/Imperial/Conviction. I'm glad we can get action, but it does get frustrating seeing mith/addy everywhere and not being able to attack people at level 15 wild upwards as a level 70 at LPC times :P

M8 we have a kid in your clan who goes on teamviewer and let's us watch your trip as it's happening. I don't know why you're trying to act like the "honor" lpc. Either you're blind or somehow trying to use this topic to prove something idk

The more annoying factor is the buddy buddy relationships they create with HPC clans in order to get some extra numbers on weekends :(

Isn't this the point of LPC's? To bring more kids into the HPC scene. The only ones not benefiting off of LPC's are the ones who bad mouth the scene and turn the kids off from joining that clan.

These clans that call themselves 'LPC' can't progress due to all the multiclanning... hence they stick to different pk times. I guess they really enjoy all the extra action and drama (without having to fight the bigger clans). I literally see no other reason for them to remain open.

There are probably only 3 real LPC's at the moment within this community. I don't know if they also have a lot of multiclanners.

Isn't this the point of LPC's? To bring more kids into the HPC scene. The only ones not benefiting off of LPC's are the ones who bad mouth the scene and turn the kids off from joining that clan.

Its not bringing anybody in if all of your members are from the HPC scene already? Trauma is TLP based (I believe), Imperial is Supremacy based & Olympus seems to be RD based (They aren't bad though). Go on the forums of those clans and prove me wrong. The clans I matched up have the same members.

Its not bringing anybody in if all of your members are from the HPC scene already? Trauma is TLP based (I believe), Imperial is Supremacy based & Olympus seems to be RD based (They aren't bad though). Go on the forums of those clans and prove me wrong. The clans I matched up have the same members.

When trauma opened TLP wasn't open. So if a majority of us are in TLP it's because we created a bond while in trauma and wanted to stick together in the HPC we decided to join. Still doesn't make sense that were "tlp based" because we were open before they reopened

When trauma opened TLP wasn't open. So if a majority of us are in TLP it's because we created a bond while in trauma and wanted to stick together in the HPC we decided to join. Still doesn't make sense that were "tlp based" because we were open before they reopened

You all joined them & they had members join you. Its a relationship that benefits both clans. As stated above you aren't bringing any new pures into the community, Just sharing. Also leaves you with no chance to EVER move up in to HPC as all your members joined TLP already.

You all joined them & they had members join you. Its a relationship that benefits both clans. As stated above you aren't bringing any new pures into the community, Just sharing. Also leaves you with no chance to EVER move up in to HPC as all your members joined TLP already.

LPC's work in more then one way. Yes it's nice when an LPC moves up and becomes an MPC/HPC. But even the ones that don't still recruit pures who haven't been clanning and introduces them to a community. Yes trauma might not be able to move up to become an HPC. But we have taught kids who didn't know how to clan a ton. And those kids are now starting to join HPCs.