Regarding Curse

ASK

Figured I would put my input in and make an actual topic. Curse was made with the intended purpose of bringing new pures into the community and showing them an aspect of the game that they aren't used too, and I feel that as a rank team we did just that. Now that they have been taught the basics and learned things about clanning, they have been encouraged to train and look for a hpc that best fits them..

While we were in the swing of things everyone was enjoying it and having a good time. Like most good things they come to an end and that is that, there is no need to discredit anyone involved in Curse. Unfortunately, I didn't have an opportunity to thank the members for being as great as they were. But I'll also thank the community and everyone who has participated in this most recent LPC resurgence although this one was for more fun than anything it was a good run for me and I enjoyed it so thank you. Any beef/flame that was created was for competition/fun so just know it wasn't taken seriously.

Also, if a Mod or someone would delete the other topic that is up about this there is no positive need for it. Would be appreciated.

ASK. we did well with our inexperienced members, actually a good topic mate.

Sit the fuck down Curse but it was a fun run, lot of good brown sticky stuff about it. I wish you would unban me from teamspeak, I'm not going to poke anyone to join Zu or anything like that but.. you can't then you can't its fine. Gl with redemption mate.

Sit the fuck down Curse but it was a fun run, lot of good brown sticky stuff about it. I wish you would unban me from teamspeak, I'm not going to poke anyone to join Zu or anything like that but.. you can't then you can't its fine. Gl with redemption mate.

LOOOOOOOOOLL RECRUITING TO ZU FROM HIS OWN TS AND HE GETS BANNED LMAO WHATTHEFUCK

You literally put ZU's TS in the topic you made, who are you fooling?