Trauma ~ Funday ~ Be prepared for next week

A L L E N

e09thw.png

On this glorious Sunday we set out with 38 purple haze smokers ready to make slumperial end first [AGAIN].

And we just did that

#Shoutouts

slumperial losing to Chaotic

Olympus for slamming slumperial

Remedy for w/e they tried to do lmfao..

steamroller.gifBob the bulldozer

6SfW0fm.gif

I can make a  complete story about what happend this trip, but in reality nobody would even read that and its pure propaganda @imperial. We started our trip with a hit west of CA on Imperial, we walked them down to varrock ditch and dipped out before Olympus could hit us. Rest of the trip was quite sht, mains trying to snipe us so  we cleared them first and got some hits on imperial. This entire trip we basically dedicated towards bullying imperial before our anniversary getting them salty enough to fight us.

6SfW0fm.gif

Hansis pov

6SfW0fm.gif

Problem uploading pics on SB, if you want the whole gallery go on our website.

8ceaa48c717865f2f8ead8d385f3ce22.pngc979091535def53819ecbc7eebf89098.pngabec7622ed66fbba50f3ef012afbf13f.png93bfd55310b81e63f5ffb9dd77ae051c.png54de92565093ff5c632dccf47ecf0cc1.pngRCXMhdN.png

iy22z6.jpg

bxilkyM.png

gz8737.png

xtHkVZS.gif

Looked boring, good job fighting remedy.

What did you just say to me? Do you know what fucking cross ways I had to crash to get here? I've ventured in the Low level craters of bounty hunter and achieved 56 combat to end up in the Medium level craters, i've fought my way through every obstacle to the down T of killing 5,000 hill giants to grab up some big bones to sell to make money for a rune scimitar. I've sat at Bounty hunter in BH dd's and killed the likes of you SLAIN the most epic of challenges such as elverag DO NOT COME AT ME LIKE THIS. You won't even understand what its like to be on the other side of the pathway you slithering piece of brown sticky stuff always counting on drops instead of potential 

What did you just say to me? Do you know what fucking cross ways I had to crash to get here? I've ventured in the Low level craters of bounty hunter and achieved 56 combat to end up in the Medium level craters, i've fought my way through every obstacle to the down T of killing 5,000 hill giants to grab up some big bones to sell to make money for a rune scimitar. I've sat at Bounty hunter in BH dd's and killed the likes of you SLAIN the most epic of challenges such as elverag DO NOT COME AT ME LIKE THIS. You won't even understand what its like to be on the other side of the pathway you slithering piece of brown sticky stuff always counting on drops instead of potential 

uok?

uok?

Listen here you're in the big mans game no longer at your little f2p bokaki party involving level 3s in lumbridge sure the pussy was great but it wouldn't be without a little bit of Trauma effect you ugly bastard. I'm gonna smother your father with a pillow while shoving my rune scimitar up BVGS ass junior 

Listen here you're in the big mans game no longer at your little f2p bokaki party involving level 3s in lumbridge sure the pussy was great but it wouldn't be without a little bit of Trauma effect you ugly bastard. I'm gonna smother your father with a pillow while shoving my rune scimitar up BVGS ass junior 

ok

LMFAO :'D damn dude :P