Question for clan MEMBERS

Hebi

Not a question for clan ranks (although i'm sure a lot will try to justify answers)  Do you enjoy fighting in single vs another clan on a Saturday or Sunday trip?

For example, TLP and SUP had a singles fight when they were both almost matched in pulls.  Curious on what members think about their ranks making such decisions?

I hate single fights. Clans generally do it though because of an impending crash. Unfortunately there are clans who will sit and wait in single for other clans to start up the action just so they can crash, which forces clans into single just for some action. It's cauliflower, but people will do whatever they can to keep the members happy. I'd rather just get out there and fight.

Fighting in single when there's opportunity to move into multi and have a fight is cancer. Clans fight in single due to their inexperienced leadership and calling... When they see a clan they panic and feel the need to automatically hit them because they're broccolied

You realize nobody actually has fun on weekend trips right?

It's all about that sitting in single, watching the world tracker and waiting for something to happen while crossing your fingers your spies arent broccolied enough to fuck up on delivery.

That's the state of the wild. Fuck this game.

It's all about that sitting in single, watching the world tracker and waiting for something to happen while crossing your fingers your spies arent cauliflower enough to fuck up on delivery.

Lmfao?

Yeah, single fights are generally cauliflower. Especially when someone intentionally rushes you in single for no reason. I can understand if a fight gets crashed it might end up in single but we go out on trips for multi pking, otherwise we would just go to edgeville.

It's all about that sitting in single, watching the world tracker and waiting for something to happen while crossing your fingers your spies arent cauliflower enough to fuck up on delivery.

That is false